seishiro

wake up, seishiro!

the alarm blaring right beside his head did not affect him. you started shaking him, calling his name again and again and again. to which he simply took the blanket above his head. just for it to get swooshed away by you.

as the alarm finally ceased its ringing, your voice persisted like a broken record. "seishiro, i will sprinkle water on your face. you know i will."

you would. and you definitely would. as you turn to get a cup of water but your boyfriend was quick as he grabbed your wrist and made you join him on the bed. he took the blanket over both of you, hugging you from behind. and when you tried struggling out of his hold, he simply glided his hand on your waist and started tickling your side.

all your protests were simply ignored till he got tired and stopped, pulling you closer. and you let the silence spread for a couple of seconds. you say his name again. and he hums as a question.

"you really don't wanna attend school today?"

he hums again. you having no idea if that's a yes or a no.

"you bunked school awfully lot last month. you should start fresh at this first of the month...i believe."

he hums and the silence falls all over again. so you sigh. and you let out from his hold, fixing your uniform a bit. "i'll leave then-" just when you were about to step further away, he grasped your wrist again. and after a big yawn of at least 10 seconds, he says "gimme half an hour."