michael

[prompt 5]

rarely did you appear without your annoying friends. annoying according to the german prodigy. finally, alone in the cafeteria, kaiser saw his chance. he sat next to you, but you ignored him completely. as you reached for the sauce bottle, he was faster, offering to pour it for you. you sighed, allowed him to do so, nonetheless.

but then he heard his friends and yours approaching from either sides. remaining calm, he gripped the sauce bottle tightly, causing most of it to spill onto your sandwich. kaiser stood up, laughing with his friends, while yours cursed at him. you sat silently, however, pondering his sudden change in behavior like a flick of a switch.

it happened again when he spotted you alone in the cafeteria. this time, as he sat beside you, you handed him the sauce bottle, signaling for him to take it and indulge in his bullying. but instead, he held your chin, making you meet his gaze and oh those beautiful eyes of yours. he melted, getting lost in them, until ness and your friends approached. irritated by the lack of alone time with you, kaiser clicked his tongue, telling ness to part with you and your mates.

[im only kinda high omg but pls watch '3rd warning' by 'third kamikaze' i got the inspo from there]