oliver

• reader wanted oliver and her to be each other's first. first love, first kiss, first everything.

oneshot
[prompt 2]

something about oliver having girlfriends before you. it was obviously upsetting. the timing couldn't have been worse, as you were already feeling the emotional strain of your monthly cycle. to make matters worse, oliver's antics were getting on your last nerve.

"don't be upset, cutie," oliver gently grasped your hand, planting multiple kisses along your arm. the gesture should have warmed your heart, but instead, you cringed at the trail of wetness left by his lips.

"stop it," you withdrew your hand, "this isn't gonna made me less upset with you."

"was worth a try."

"what has come over you? asking me if i would love you if you were a worm?"

"would you though?"

"what is wrong with you, oliv-?"

"no, what is wrong with you? tell me."

you remained silent for a few seconds, taking a deep breath before finally speaking. "i had hoped that we would experience everything together, being each other's first. first love, first kiss, first everything."

"well, i can't change the past, can i?" for most people, this would be nothing. but for you, that meant something so so much. "think of it like this, i've tried different flavours, but i haven't found one that's better than you." that made you feel worse somehow, and your face displayed prominent annoyance.

he pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs, "if you want me to pretend i'm inexperienced, i'll do it." you looked at him, stunned.

"w-what?"

"i don't want you to feel this way. im dead serious, i get it, this means a lot to you and you mean a lot to me."

you stay silent for a moment, as he shifts closer to you and cups your face in his hands. very softly, he kisses you light like a feather brushing his lips against yours. "see? happy?"

you simply hummed in response as he kissed you again and again. he continued to shower you with kisses, but just as he was about to progress further, you halted him. the reason behind your interruption mirrored the cause of your initial upset—you were on your period.