If stalls could talk || Jikook Smut

ps. i just wanted to write an excuse to write smut and just a compensation to the supposed ending that everybody hated for the netorare series yes, im planning to create an alternate ending for Jungkook after a year had passed.

also this is a draft kept in my drive, so i decided to quickly finish it too. enjoy the shameless smut!

 enjoy the shameless smut!

---------

Jimin didn't expect it either, that he's now sitting at the toilet seat at one of the bathroom stalls with a cock sliding in and out of his mouth.

All he was supposed to do was drop by the company and have lunch with his husband Taehyung, then go home to tend to their puppies Chimmy and Yeontan. Yet after bidding goodbye to his husband and a supposed quick hand wash tour to the company bathrooms, he was pulled on one of the stalls by the ever insistent lover of his.

None other than Jeon Jungkook, his husband's boss.

Now he's in the position of sucking the cock in silence while maintaining eye contact with a lust hazed brunette. He was trying his best to not make any sucking or slurping sounds, courtesy of his improving blow job expertise for sucking Jungkook's cock from time to time. Truthfully he was tempted to choke on that cock, take it deep down his throat and have the brunette helplessly moan loud;

or this son of a bitch really pulled him in after all, why not do it?

The thrill was up on Jimin's system and he swirled his tongue faster around the cock while bobbing his head, watching Jungkook bite his lip feeling the long fingers tangle around his blonde locks pulling it softly, which did disappoint Jimin in hopes that the brunette would actually push him down his cock. The blonde bobbed forward and pushed the cock down his throat with a little gag, but quickly recomposed when he heard what he was expecting-Jungkook's loud moan echoing the comfort room.

It was fulfilling to hear, like music to his ear that made him recharge and speed up on sucking the cock with vigor. From swirling his tongue from the slit to dragging his teeth on the thick girth and taking him down his throat, he was pushing Jungkook to his limits.

He can see through the brunette that he's trying his best to suppress his moans by biting his lip that was close to bleeding.

Jimin knew that Jungkook truly wanted to give him those dirty talks just by the gesture of his hand grasping tighter on his hair and those sharp eyes squinting, those degradation names he wish to voice out tha Jimin could read his mind at the moment knowing he wanted to call him a sluty cheating wife for making him moan loud in the company bathroom where his husband works.

Too bad, even Jungkook had to keep his mouth shut and the only saving grace to avoid being caught and apprehended is that their company bathrooms had full doors down the floor so no one could see four legs inside one stall.