In too deep (2) || Jikook [Smut]

Part 2 of Netorare series.

Park Jimin continued his sexual relationship with his husband's boss, Jeon Jungkook.

-------------

Loud pitched moans were shamelessly voiced out, each moans matching the hard slapping thrusts that almost had his eyes over the back of his head from the intensity of the pleasure he was receiving. Every thrust from the familiar member was putting him into edge, he may have lost track in the number of times he had orgasmed just by the pure fucking and he was sure the man in charge won't stop anytime soon.

The car was shaking badly it was too obvious someone was fucking hard in the back seat, parked in the darker spot of the thirteenth level of the now empty parking owned by the company. It was hot, the steam fogging the windows that gave them more cover. There were only dimmed lights, the guards on patrol seemed out of their job but neither of them would care if there's one, they'd still continue their car sex until they were worn out together.

If they'll ever get tired.

Jimin's back was curved down erotically with his skin gleaming from sweat, ass up in the air, cheeks pressed into the leather seat that were already slippery and messed up of both his sweat and sticky cum. If he could muster a force on his body he could at least bend up and level at the window for his own comfortability. But he cant, he's just too preoccupied of the pleasure and the thick cock ramming his insides so good that he forgot he's already married.

"Like that baby? Such a naughty unfaithful husband. Taking my cock in the middle of the night, much more in a car parked into the same place your partner works hm?"

"Yes-yes! Hm, love you-love your cock 'ggukie!"

He hummed his name in an uprised tone, the enjoyment traced visibly in his voice. Those dirty talks sure turn him on so much, every reminder of his infidelity creates stimulation in his core that push him off the edge, salty tears flowing down his cheeks. It wasn't the tears of guilt but tears of pure pleasure, he had got enough of that guilty pace of his three months ago even after his Taehyung came home from the business trip.

Jungkook was thrusting on his own expense, slower in pace but slamming hard on every soft spot to purposely make the man under him moan loud. The tight heat was already coiling on his stomach and he wanted to slow down, just for the purpose of making their time longer and Jimin lying in his car limp from sex.

"Jungkookie-please, please want your cum already..please fuck me fast!"

He leaned in closer, his chest touching Jimin's back as he chuckled huskily that it sent shivers down the bottom's back his hot tongue tracing over the shell of his ear slowly thrusting that seemed like a form of mockery to the plea. He heard a whine from the blonde, pushing back his ass willingly to meet his thrusts that made him groan out broken grunts.