Netorare || Jikook [SMUT]

Summary:

Jimin's was happy with his three year marriage with Taehyung. Praised as a perfect husband by many, but due to his husband's overseas business trip that takes a while, he was left by his own means on their lonely home.

And his husband's boss, Jungkook, has been eyeing Jimin for a while, totally head over heels to the beautiful married man; taking the opportunity of Taehyung's absence to give the lonely Jimin a rather pleasurable company.

Pairings:
Jikook
Married!Vmin

Pairings: JikookMarried!Vmin

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"..will it really take a three weeks Tae..?"

Jimin's tone sounded defeated, pink lips pouting, his hand playing with the hem of his yellow sweater that covers his whole little chubby hand.

"Aw, baby..I don't like to leave you too for that long, but I had to..its for us too. But don't be that sad sweet face, I'll call you in my free time! I'd take back snacks and souvenirs you'd love so please..don't look that sad!" Taehyung hugged his sad husband, soothing his back.

Its not that he wanted to leave-but he had to. Since his boss had assigned him to be the one to go to the American-European business trip to make amendments for the foreign investors. As much as he loved his husband so much that he won't like leaving him for long, he had to do so unless he'd be fired or demoted.

"Always call me okay? Everytime the plane lands or in the hotel, call me. I wanna know everything! Take photos! A-and..I know for one thing that you'd be going to Las Vegas..d-don't even try that 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas' because I swear Tae i'd be crying a whole Han river!"

Jimin was glass eyed, his eyes shining from tears that are about to fall hugging his husband tightly.

"I promise, I won't. I'm loyal to you okay..?" He pressed a kiss on the smaller boy's temples, softly ruffling the silky blond hair between his fingers tugging it lightly.

"Promise me? Would you promise to Yeontan and Chimmy that too?" their dogs were around and watching them, one white chubby dog wearing a yellow hoodie with black ears then the tricolor Pomeranian on the other side sitting down obediently and wagging their tails.

"Of course! Yeontan and Chimmy knows that well, and our little boys would protect, cherish and accompany papa in his lonely days while daddy is gone right?" Their two dogs bark at the same time, running over to the two wagging their tails more vigorous seeming to agree to Taehyung's words.

"See? Yeontan and Chimmy knows it! Our little boys won't let you be sad and alone while I'm gone." Jimin nodded cutely, the pout on his lips now replaced with a little smile

"Hmm..okay. Just promise me no mumbo jumbos with any boys and girls in three weeks okay?"

"Promise honey bunch, I would." He gave his cute husband a gentle kiss on the lips before parting with a smile.