Finding my space (3) || VMinKook

When the truth is out of the box, Jimin would finally choose his place.

-------------

-------------

Everything just went downhill tonight.

Minutes earlier Jimin was swimming in pleasure with his secret lover, now he's down on the floor to weep his heart out, hugging his husband's knees and begging for his forgiveness. He knew it won't go that easy way, if he had to cry a whole river Han to be forgiven he will do so just to get that 'okay, i forgive you.' from Taehyung.

"Please, please- it was a mistake! Taehyung please forgive me, I-i..i don't know what I'm doing!"

For Taehyung's ears, all he was hearing were utter bullshit. He was far too mad to believe any more stories that his presumed innocent husband had to make. His eyes were clear earlier to see he was riding Jeon Jungkook's fucking dick and he's damn sure Jimin was already a grown up to know that sitting over other's cock while being married is the biggest heresy and mistake one could ever do their significant other.

"Really? A mistake? What kind of goddamn mistake will it be?"

"I didn't mean it! I-it's just.."

Jimin's words trailed off, he can't even finish his sentence completely. How could he even say 'its just sex' and no feelings attached? Or say that 'I'm sorry, you can't have sex with me so I had sex with your boss since he's willing'. Its pouring acid to the open wound, he's already hurt badly and the anger burns his whole chest will he ever take himself to hurt Taehyung much further? Jimin's heart was broken too.

He wanted to stay.

Taehyung's breaths were heavy, all his frustration and anger pent up on his chest. The whole ordeal felt like his soul left his whole body, broke his heart into pieces that it was pulverized and shut off his whole brain completely. He can't bear it, every thought he wanted to throw a punch to the wall, the floor, or much better it would be Jeon Jungkook's face to break it just as how he broke their marriage.

Maybe he's wrong to let the motherfucker leave, he could have punched him to death for touching his husband. Fuck being fired at work, it doesn't compare on what he feels! Not even a hella fuck ton of money or a position in the company can even mend his heart.

"Are you implying that Jeon went to a wrong house, opened the wrong door, fucked the wrong man and you..you just fucking accepted his invitation and take him in? Huh, you even made an effort to decorate this place and sprinkle fucking petals here in our own room! Really? In our bed? Wearing the same thing I gifted you in our honeymoon? Fuck him in that? Do you think I'm fucking blind and dumb? Now I caught you cheating you're crying in front of me? You fucking liar!"

Taehyung's deep voiced screams could radiate in their whole neighborhood. He wouldn't filter his words anymore, fuck it even those words will hurt Jimin badly, he might was more devastated than he was and will ever be. It takes two to tango, he knew very right that he took part on it. Jimin must be thankful that he can only shout and gain control of himself, if he was a violent man he could end up mopped and bleeding on the floor with punches.