One Step at a Time || VMin Smut

Jimin and Taehyung's seventh anniversary is approaching.

Jimin has been seriously in thought of finally giving his virginity to his long time boyfriend;

But the thing is, Jimin is afraid of sex.

-----------------

Jimin sighed at the 'nth time of the day, his tired back leaning flatly in his office swivel chair. He had sent the email to the wrong recipient, got scolded by his boss within an hour, and now he had to do overtime after he mixed up the presentation papers that are meant to be distributed for the members in the upcoming board meeting. He was downright exhausted that he can feel his spine was already glued in the chair after sitting for continuous hours, with his blurry eyes fixated on the glaring screen.

He was even unsure if he can walk straight without being limp from the aching hours of sitting.

"Jimin-ssi, are you sure you'll be okay in here? You'll be alone!" his co-worker, Hoseok asked with a worried look on his face. He was the star employee of their department and have been the employee of the month for two years straight. He was a good worker, on time with no errors that he can meet deadlines magically on time and enthusiastically-something Jimin lacked in their office field.

"I'll be okay hyung. You should go, I won't be much late I just had to fix this presentation and I'm done!" he said with a forced smile on his face, hoping for his jolly colleague to buy his act and leave.

Don't get him wrong, Hoseok is the best co worker he had and could ever wish for. But he can't afford to inconvenience him for today, and he had to earn his overtime pay for some good reason even it stresses him so much.

"Jiminnie..should I help you? Don't worry, I won't take part on your overtime pay. You've been doing this overtime for straight two weeks, you'd get burned out!"

"Hyung..you have to go home now. I'm pretty sure your boyfriend is already waiting for you down at the parking lot, you shouldn't keep him waiting for long!"

Jimin forced that cheeky grin on his face. Too bad, it looked to fake for the elder and seemed like Jimin's constant twitching from the tingling back pain on his spine doesn't help either way for his cheap act.

"Nope. Im going to help you, I'll text Yoongi to wait for more longer till we finish that work of yours. You're going to combust sooner from this load!" Hoseok brought out his phone to text his boyfriend-that is probably still sleeping on their car in the company parking with Eminem blasting on the car speakers.

"But-"

Hoseok pulled a swivel chair that belongs to one of their work mates, sitting down on it beside Jimin staring where he left off on his work.

"No buts. We have to finish this so you can have a social life and better rest hours. Its too early for you to claim your accidental death insurance on this company, twenty five isn't a good number to die!"

A part of what Hoseok said was right-twenty five isn't a good number to die, especially when your seventh anniversary with your boyfriend is approaching close and about to claim the wage for one week to afford him a better gift. Yikes, pretty sure the worst gift to receive for a seventh year anniversary is his longtime boyfriend dead and ashed placed in a marble urn because of over working.

"I'm sorry for the bother hyung..I'm doing overtimes because of Taehyung, our anniversary is near and the money I have isn't enough to repay him yet, not even a quarter of what he provides for us both." his lips pouted, fingers pressing down the buttons of his keyboard.

So to say, the reason Jimin was working hard is because of his boyfriend. He had always been insecure of his boyfriend's financial capability, well, he's not like him who has a lower grade salary.