Truth about the Signs~

Aries ♈: Puts up a tough front but is actually a soft side.

Taurus ♉: Much more sensitive than they portray themselves to be.

Gemini ♊: Really neat people with a serious case of OCD.

Cancer ♋: Savage and will not hesitate to hurt you if you get on their bad side.

Leo ♌: Sore losers, literally hate to lose and will sulk for freaking hours if they do, insisting that it was you fault then theirs.

Virgo ♍: really nice, easy going people that make awesome friends as they will stick up for you no matter what.

Libra ♎: practically lives to please every single soul on earth.... Sometimes goes overboard while doing so..

Scorpio ♏: Really smart people. The brain cells they have is no joke.

Sagittarius ♐: The most interesting people you will ever meet. You'll never get bored when you're with them.

Capricorn ♑: Weird, there is no one like them. Unpredictable, hilarious and acts younger than they are.

Aquarius ♒: Literally I give-no-fu€ks people. Pretends to care but deep down they don't feel anything.

Pisces ♓: Not as innocent and gullible you think they are. Acts like it but are actually the most confusing people you will ever meet. Their brain doesn't simply thing in one way and they're constantly thinking of possibilities for practically everything.

{ I thought you Pisces guys are innocent duh-💀🤚🏽 }