What the Signs hide~

{ Sorry for the late update... Hehe my mom deleted the source app ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ }

Aries ♈: Doubting themselves. They always act like they know what to do with their lives, even if they sometimes don't.

Taurus ♉: Sadness. They're the kings and queens of hiding being sad with a smile.

Gemini ♊: Heartbreak. They'll go and live their life like nothing happened.

Cancer ♋: Vulnerability. They can actually hide that really well, acting as they were rough and nothing gets to them.

Leo ♌: Insecurity. They act so confident and you would guess how unsure they're sometimes.

Virgo ♍: Having feelings for someone. They often hide the fact that they're crushing on someone in fear of rejection.

Libra ♎: Being hurt. If you did something to hurt them, they won't tell you because they want you to think that it doesn't bothers them.

Scorpio ♏: Jealousy. They can be so jealous, but they won't show it. They'll sit back watch like it's nothing to them.

Sagittarius ♐: Anger. They Snape if it's really necessary.

Capricorn ♑: Negative emotion. They absolutely hate being vulnerable and letting their guard down.

Aquarius ♒: Hate. Even if they don't like you, they'll talk like they talk to everyone else.

Pisces ♓: Grief. They try their best to push it away so they don't have to deal with it, no matter if it's a death, break up whatever.