Light Me Up and Never Let Go

She arched her back as his hands traced up her sides, teasing her skin with the electric heat of his palms. He pinched her ribs and she bit her lip to keep from crying out. His fingers trailed over her belly button and she closed her eyes, breathing deeply.

"It's all right if you need to take a break," he whispered.

Nya tried to protest, but he held her gaze with his blue eyes. "No. I can do this."

Jay grinned and his hands returned to her sides. His fingers found their way under her shirt, sliding beneath her bra and caressing her stomach. The cool air of the night brushed against her skin and she shivered, unable to stop herself from squirming.

"Careful," he warned, "you're not as good at this as you think."

Nya puffed out her cheeks, but he ignored her and continued his assault on her sides. His fingers dug into her flesh, pressing and squeezing her muscles.  She tried to fight the feeling, but his hands were like magic.

"Stop!" She finally cried out.

"Giving up so soon?" Jay asked victoriously, but concern tinged in his voice.

"No," she admitted, "I just want you to stop."

"Nya," he said softly, "it's okay. Take a deep breath. When you are ready, you can name me the Tickling Champion."

Part of her wanted to deck him where he stood, and the other part of her wanted to flee in embarrassment. Stubbornly, she did as he instructed, taking a few moments to regain her composure.

"I'm going to destroy you," she breathed out.

"Keep dreaming."

His hands slipped up her sides, and she felt him lift her shirt. His hands cupped her breasts and she gasped. He stroked her skin, brushing his fingers over her bra and teasing the skin underneath with light, controlled bursts of his lightning. His hands left her body and she felt a rush of cold air, then his mouth was on hers, kissing her and tasting her.

Her head spun, and she kissed him back, her hands gripping his hair as she pulled him closer, tickle contest fading away like a distant memory.

Her legs parted and she wrapped them around his waist, grinding against him.  His hands slid down her body and she moaned, feeling his fingers glide over her stomach, his thumbs stroking her flat belly button.

She pulled away from the kiss, gasping for air. "What are you doing?"

"Making sure your body is ready for me," he said and kissed her again.

Nya's heart beat faster. "Ready for what?"

"Do you really want me to spell it out?"

Nya tried to speak but his lips silenced her.  She arched her back, pushing against him and his hands moved to her waist, holding her up as she writhed beneath him. His tongue licked across her lips and she opened her mouth, inviting him in. His tongue thrust into her mouth, flicking and caressing hers.

She sucked on his tongue, pulling it deeper into her mouth, trying to get more of him. He broke the kiss, moving his mouth down her neck and nipping her earlobe.

"I have wanted to do that since we first met," he whispered.

"Oh really?" She asked breathlessly.

Jay laughed and his traversed her torso, glowing blue with lightning. "Yes, and I want to do it again."

Nya felt a rush of heat flood her cheeks. "I don't think we should go further until I'm not ticklish."

"You can be ticklish?" He asked mockingly, his fingers sliding over her stomach, making her squirm.

"I can't help it," she gasped, trying to ignore the tingling sensation that ran through her body.

He chuckled. "That's why I like you. You're just as ticklish as I am."

"So you admit to being a ticklish person?"

"Admit? No. I own it. And I want to own you."

Nya shivered. She was used to Jay being abrasive and loud, and giggling at his no-filter mouth of lightning, but hearing such a bold declaration from him stopped her in her tracks. "I—I'm not sure if that's such a good idea."

"Why?"

"Because I might be too much for you to handle."

"Is that a challenge?" Jay asked, his fingers moving beneath her bra, teasing her skin.

"No, but—"

"You'll never know unless you try, right?" He pressed his lips against her ear.

Nya closed her eyes and let out a deep breath. "Okay. Okay. But I don't know how long I can hold out."

"It's only fair, considering I've been holding out for what feels like forever," he said as his hands slipped up and down her sides.

Nya moaned and pressed her forehead to his chest. "How long has this been going on?"

"Since the moment I laid eyes on you," he confessed.

She swallowed hard. "And you didn't tell me?"

His grin was electric. "I didn't want to scare you away."

"I can't believe you were going to keep it a secret."

"I thought I would be able to wait for you forever."

Nya smiled, her blush growing redder. "You really know how to charm a girl," she murmured.

"Not any girl. You."

Nya shook her head, a smile pulling at her lips. "I think we've waited long enough."

"Really?" He asked, his fingers ghosted down her sides, teasing the skin with light shocks. Her head spun.

"Yes," she admitted.

Jay groaned and pulled away from her, bringing her hands to his waist. "Come on, let's get somewhere more private."

Nya nodded. "Let's go."

They walked back towards where the Destiny's Bounty was docked, holding hands as they went.  Nya felt lightheaded and wanted nothing more than to curl up in bed with him. She tried not to think about what was ahead of them, but the excitement coursing through her body made it difficult. She wanted him to light her up and never let go.