1 !¡

Charlize POV

"what's up guys! it's sam and colby!" colby started the video with marissa and I standing behind him and sam.

"today we are here with the tyrone twins; charlize and marrisa!" sam spoke at the camera looking back at each of us as he said our names.

"heyhey!" marrisa smiled and i waved at the camera. "have you guys ever done anything haunted before?" sam asked.

"well no. but, in a way?" i chuckled helplessly and looked at my twin to explain. "we've had a ghost encounter as teens, i suppose you can call it that, but we've never purposely done anything paranormal," she explained.

"oh wow!" sam and colby exclaimed. "mind telling us the story?" colby asked interested and we nodded, and again i looked at marrisa to explain.

"it was actually at an abandoned place we used to go to to 'escape' from home and just have fun, but one day as we were just sitting talking, chilling, probably smoking, and we heard this sound, like a skin-hitting-skin sound? we thought that someone was fighting outside, so we went to like hide a bit, not wanting to get involved, but there were no other sounds than that. just natures normal sounds. we went to see if there was anyone and there wasn't, then out of thin air we got pushed and a weird-ass voice told us to ge the fuck out, so we did and we never came back there."

"holy shit," colby said under his breath as she was done explaining. "oh wow, that's wild," sam said. "it was freaking scary," i said dramatically.

"excited to get in there then?" sam asked, referring it the house we were about to explore.

"uhh, yeah but no," i chuckled making them chuckle too. "i'm fucking excited, dude," marissa said enthusiastically.
"good to hear!" colby smiled greatly.

we went somewhere and found the guide, who walked us thru the woods to the place while explaining some stuff.

"we were a part of something called the siege of vicksburg where the union army would take the town under siege for 47 day's straight."

"oh wow," i whispered not knowing if anyone heard. i looked at marrisa who was walking next to me as she looked at the guide very interested in what he had to say.

she had always been big into history stuff and paranormal stuff but just from a behind-the-screen distance as our friend, adelaide, liked to call it.

"the gentleman who builds this front section of the house was a guy named john h. bob," the guide went on with explaining.

the day basically went on by respectfully walking over graves, marrisa thinking she might've heard screaming in a way, going into a very haunted very old house/hideaway, and crazy stuff happening.

Time skip

we were in sam and colby's car on our way to their place, where we would be staying the weekend.

i got a facetime call from marissa and i's best friend, adelaide. "oh is it okay if i pick up?" i asked and marissa rolled their eyes at me, but before they could answer colby did.

"of course man! pick up the phone!"

"hey ads!" i spoke as she appeared on my screen. "hey bitch, what you up to?" she asked not even looking at me. it looked like she were in bed calling me from her laptop.

"going to sam and colby's to stay the weekend, we just shot a video with them," i chuckled at her forgetfulness. "oh yeah! i fucking forgot!" she laughed and the others in the car snickered.

"dang, i'm lonely then," she dramatically sighed and pouted. i noticed that sam and colby basically had a short conversation thru looking at each other.