4 !¡

Adelaide POV

colby knew like, everything. i didn't regret it, no i didn't at all, but i felt bad for making him worry about me.

i told him about my abusive druggie parents, my dead best friend, how and why i stopped it with sydney, how i used to self harm, how i got so close with the tyrone twins (basically how they saved my life) and my other problems.

yeah he also very much opened up to me, but i literally trauma dumped him.

i tried to stop spiralling by taking my phone. it was 3 am, and i realised i was laying with colby's arms around my waist, making me blush a bit.

why were i blushing.?

i saw i got a snap from the waiter. it was a picture of the sky from four hours ago, which text that said "hey!"

i didn't want to wake him up and i assumed he was asleep, both because it was 3 am and because he hadn't been online since he snapped me.

tho i also felt bad about leaving him on read. i would just remember to reply tomorrow.

then i reached for my airpods that was on the night stand, while doing my best not to wake colby up.

i could nearly see his pretty features from the low light that was coming from my phone and my eyes that had gotten used to the dark.

as i played my playlist "make it stop" i thought about the last three days of my life. or four?

it was crazy how just a few days ago i was in my apartment 24/7, always close to losing my one year, i would be drinking and smoking and being alone

but now i was having fun almost 24/7, always hanging out with the literal best people ever, i would be famous by tomorrow and being happy.

i thought about colby. a guy i meet three days ago knew more about me than anyone else, and i was right now laid wrapped in this arms.

time is powerful, i must admit.