2 !¡

Colby POV

i woke up next to adelaide. interesting name choice, i really liked it tho. her black hair was messed up a bit after sleeping.

i wondered if it was her natural hair colour. it was probably not. her eyeliner was smudged a bit and so was her mascara.

it looked good on her tho. it fitted her. she just gave of chaotic in a way.

i was woken up from my weird thoughts by a knock on my door. before i could say anything my door opened. i could hear it wasn't sam.

then cornan walked in. i was leaning on my elbows, not sitting or laying down.
"yo bro-" he said put them he noticed adelaide.

i knew this was gonna look wrong if sam or the twins hadn't told them about her.
shirtless me next to a girl in my t-shirt didn't look good, i must admit.

we just had eye contact for some seconds until we cracked up. then we got more serious. "good job, man," he said the same time as i said "it's not at all what it looks like."

"not what it looks like? isn't that what they say all the time?" cornan was right, but it actually wasn't what it looked like.

"she's a friend, she stayed over so she slept here because it was late," i explained. "yeah sure," cornan said and walked away closing the door behind him.

great.

i took my phone to see what time it was. it was 12 pm. i didn't know whether to wake adel up or not.

then i got a message. 'who's the girl?' it read and i groaned. 'a goddamn friend, thank you' i replied.

then i woke her up i softly shook her shoulders, not wanting to be creepy and touch her too much. "hm?" she yawned.

for a second she looked around confused then she realised where she was, making me laugh quietly.

"ma bad," she chuckled tiredly. her morning voice was quite raspy in a good way.

"what time is it?" she asked looking at me. "12 pm," i replied looking back at her.
"dang, how late'd we go to sleep?" she half joked.

"eeeh, i don't wanna get up dude," i complained tiredly. "then don't," she yawned.

"im fucking tired," she complained too.
"i don't even have any clothes," she complained again.

"you can borrow some of mine or like lydia's," i said and i saw a small smile form on her face.

"thanks," she said and digged her face further into my pillows that she were using.

"wait," she sounded like she realised something, "am i still wearing makeup?"
"yeahh," i chuckled and she groaned.

"great, i probably look like a air fried fish from the atlantic ocean," she said. how'd she come up with that?

"uh, fair enough," i giggled. "you know, you're supposed to say, 'no you're beautiful!'" she informed me.

"oh yeah, im sorry, you're absolutely beautiful and stunning," i said half sarcastically, but i honestly wasn't being sarcastic.

she was very pretty. that's not weird to think, just nice.

then i heard light snoring from her side and i chuckled. i took this as an opportunity to get up and get dressed.

god, i was tired.

i put on a black sweatshirt and black sweatpants. comfortable day.
i didn't know whether to wake her up again or just go downstairs.

she couldn't possibly sleep much longer, so i let her sleep and went to the others.