6 !¡

Adelaide POV

i woke up to my phone alarm clock. i didn't even know why i had set it.

i groggily moved and hit my phone until it went quite, not knowing if i had snoozed it or stopped it.

all i wanted it was to go back to sleep.
it was monday so i had to go to work tomorrow. i worked tuesday-thursday at starbucks.

it wasn't the best paying job but i got by.

i sat up in my bed and rested my head on the wall as i sighed. i took my phone.
09:34.

i sat for about an hour longer, watching outer banks on my tv until i decided to get up. i didn't have anything to do to today, but if i could i would go to colby's.

i got up and stretched, then walked to my closet. i picked an outfit and went to my bathroom.

this time i didn't just quickly put clothes on without looking at myself, i went to take a shower.

i really needed a shower.

i filled the tub with warm water and sat down, feeling the warmth surround me as i smiled comfortably.

i put soap on the water making the place fill with bubbles. then i light a white candle that smelled like lavender.

i slid my finger against the amathyst cluster besides the candle, feeling the soft spikes on it.

i loved baths. they were so calming when you did it right. then i played music on the speak i and in the other end of the room.

cigarettes after sex started playing and a smile formed on my face.

i hummed along to the songs and then got a message from colby.

colbae🥹:
morning ads! fyi sam, kris and celina are more than happy to have you joining the video :D

you:
aaaaaa okay!! i can't wait haha

colbae🥹:
it's gonna be fun!!

you:
yeah it is!
when was it again?

colbae🥹:
next week...
the weekend!

you:
okay! then i don't have to take tim off work :)

colbae🥹:
oh yeah! what do you work as?

you:
work at starbucks 💪🏼

colbae🥹:
ooh nice! when do you work?

you:
tuesday-thursday

colbae🥹:
good to know!
well what're you up to?

you:
taking a bath 😋

colbae🥹:
oooh, send pic 😋

you:
toooo early

colbae🥹:
awh 😔

we chatted for about half an hour longer, until i got out of the bath.

as i was drying my body i noticed my tattoos. i had completely forgot i had them... oops.

i had like five tattoos. two of them i had gotten drunk, but they were still with meaning.

i put on some clothes and decided to take a pick to instagram.

——————————