Round Two

Meanwhile, on the extraterrestrial mothership, a crew member announces that one of their units are no longer on radar. Draegon, still cloaked, acknowledges with a wave of his hand.

Concurrently in New York City, U.S. forces are in a destructive battle with more of the raiding intruders. The citizens are in a panic, and the whole area is chaotic. U.S. forces are no match for the alien ship as it bullies its way through the city's tall buildings.

Alien ground troops are all over the city gathering as many humans as they can, ordering them into their pods. American fighter jets and attack helicopters join the battle. They decide to use a jackhammer-like strategy on the enemy ship to break through it's force field.

Once they realize that the humans' strategy could work, the aliens use an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) to disable their enemy's aircrafts. All aircrafts in the vicinity begin to fall except theirs. The EMP terminates all power within a ten mile radius. New York's defenses are now down.

With the U.S. forces losing this battle, their rivals can take over the city with ease. Soldiers take cover and hide while the armed beasts continue capturing and killing. Once the pods fill with human hostages, they remotely lift off and return to the parent ship.

With the area almost completely taken by the plunderers, they begin to set up stations and stand guard. Suddenly, an unusual fighter jet enters the battle zone. Inside of it is the pilot, Diesel, and Torro.

The pilot asks, "Where should we drop you?" Diesel observes the enemy ship. "Let's focus on the big gun first," he suggests. The pilot informs, "Weapons won't work. A report came in about it having a force field and an EMP. We may actually get hit with it if we get noticed."

Diesel rubs his chin while he thinks. "Hey, how high can this thing go?" He inquires. The pilot looks to the side as an attempt to look back at him. "What??" He asks out of confusion. Torro looks up at Diesel as he's held in Diesel's hands. Diesel smirks, "Let's touch the sky. Let's go!" He instructs.

At that moment, the only operational fighter jet in the vicinity is seen plunging into the upper atmosphere. Diesel unsecures his seatbelt to prepare for his exit. "Don't worry. The worst that'll happen is I'll be hurt for a minute. I'll be fine. Trust me." He assures the pilot. The pilot continues gaining altitude. "Roger that! I guess that's why they call you Diesel, huh?" He entertains. Diesel stops the pilot. "I think this is good enough... and it's not Diesel. What you're about to see can only be done by Dozer.

Diesel presses the eject button, and he and Torro launch out of the jet. As the pilot descends to lower levels he watches Diesel, holding Torro, transform into a Giant Minotaur. "Oh... that's Dozer," he confirms. Dozer dives horns first towards the roof of the alien aircraft. The speed of the descent makes Dozer a rocket from the sky. The ship begins firing at the minotaur as he closes in on his target.

Unfortunately for the occupants, it's too late. Dozer has enough momentum to disintegrate their ammunition. It doesn't even slow him down. Finally, He reaches forward with one hand, then cranks back the other with a tight fist.

"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?" Dozer quizzes. "HOOAAAHH!!!" He yells on impact, landing fist first on one side of the spacecraft. The whole vessel tilts towards that side as it bows to Dozer's power. The ship's force field shatters and a giant hole is now left where Dozer lands. He makes his entrance.

Not long after, the ship begins to explode in random areas. Dozer is inside trampling through it's walls in search of the power sources. All of it's occupants attempt to stop Dozer but he's too powerful. Once He finds the engine room, Dozer begins the real demolition.

This causes a great explosion in the core of the shuttle, and it begins to decline to the ground. All the foreign ground troops notice the soon to be crash landing. They all gravitate toward the area leaving their hostages behind.

Dozer, like a wrecking ball, is inside the ship destroying everything he can before the ship hits the ground. He accidentally finds the humans who were transported there during his bulldozing. Dozer orders them to take cover and hold on to something.

Once the opposers' spacecraft collides with the ground, the surviving U.S. troops and citizens celebrate. Their greatest threat is neutralized. Once the alien ground troops arrive at the wreckage of their ship, thunderous quaking is heard coming from it. As the quaking gets closer the creatures begin to brace themselves for whatever threat breaks through the walls of the vessel.

This gives the humans in the area time to regroup. They prepare themselves for another round as they gather weapons. Then out breaks Dozer!! He leaps out and lands in a kneeling position with his fist in the ground. He looks up to discover he's surrounded by the enemy. At least one hundred of them are in his sight.

"Well then!" Dozer speaks confidently with a snarl as he stands. The invaders look up to him as he stands at about eleven feet tall. The creatures are about two feet shorter. He cracks his neck and knuckles then offers, "Round two??"

The raiders draw their weapons and fire on Dozer. Dozer's body is extremely resilient, however. The shots feel like a rain of pebbles to his skin. The Minotaur stands there welcoming the onslaught as his body becomes covered in smoke. Once the attack ceases, Dozer's growls and heavy breathing is heard through the evaporating smoke.

"That stung." The Minotaur claims. His opponents become intimidated as he steps towards them. The whole army backs away with every step. Dozer yells at them, "Let's go!!" as he becomes impatient and charges. The once shaken enemy develops the courage to respond with a stampede towards the lonely warrior.

Dozer shows his power to the assailants when he punches the first to come head on. The receiver is projected through the wall of his comrades. The Minotaur continues to trample the rest as he swats, punches, rams, and slams each of the intruders. The creatures are no match for the powerhouse in Dozer. He holds the arms of his last foe and headbuts him ripping his arms off.

In that moment more of U.S. combat aircrafts arrive to the battlefield. U.S. ground troops have taken back their freedom. The human hostages exit their kidnappers' ship through the hole Dozer left behind. As they look around they find all the "big, scary monsters" lying on the ground motionless, and the even bigger one who helped them escape is left standing as Champion.