5

____𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 3:15pm____

____
𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 3:15pm
____

"eww y'all niggas stink" you said, sitting on the couch as dd, ddot, and notti walked in the house hella sweaty from playing basketball.

"sdfu" dd said "smd hoe" you replied as ddot stood between your legs and tried to kiss you but you dodged it "you smell like outside" you said and he grabbed your neck and kissed you.

"ion gaf" he said and lexi laughed "so y'all made it official?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows "i hate dat nigga" you said and she laughed "type shii" she replied.

"can y'all niggas hurry up n shower" you said and they mugged you "shut up, ian forget about last night" dd said "ian even do nun" you mumbled "yea ok" he said "your not my dad, stupid ass boy" you said and dey laughed.

after a hour of waiting for dem niggas to come downstairs they finally came down while you and lexi were making tiktoks. ddot sat down beside you and slid his arm around your waist, resting his face in the crook of your neck.

"send me dat" you said to lexi, referring to the stop motion yall just did. you adjusted the way you were sitting and ddot laid on your chest as you took his hair out the ponytail and played with his hair.

"you tired?" you asked as you looked down at him and he nodded with his eyes closed "lay down" he said, sitting up as you laid down, resting your head on the arm rest as he laid on top of you with his head on your chest.

"y'all cute" notti said, walking out the kitchen, eating a bag of lay's "ew" dd said and you mugged him "sdfu, im trynna put my man to sleep" you said and lexi smirked at you making you kick her.

"stop" you said as she laughed "my apologies" she said as you just shook your head "y'all i'm bored" you said as you ran your fingers through ddot's hair "rs" lexi said, agreeing with you.

"so what we gon do?" notti questioned "y'all 2 on punishment" jay said, coming downstairs making you n lexi both mug him "no tf i'm not" you said and lexi nodded "nbs like when was dis?" she said.