6

____𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 5:25pm____

____
𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 5:25pm
____

"still not talkin to david?" lexi asked as you sat on the bed in her room "nah, he been at the studio more" you replied and she nodded "i noticed that too like he barely responds to my text anymore" she said.

you raised an eyebrow and immediately looked at her "df you mean he barely respond?" you said, hella confused "exactly what it sounded like, he doesn't respond when i check on him sometimes or he'll get mad and say i'm 'too clingy" she said and you furrowed your eyebrows.

you took your phone out of your pocket and unlocked it using your face ID. you went to your contacts and clicked on darrian's, about to facetime him to see if dd was with him until you were stopped by lexi.

"what are you doing?" she said and you turned to look at her for a split second before looking back at ddot's contact as your finger was hovering over the facetime button.

"callin ddot to see if dd wit him" you said and she scrunched up her face "bro- don't do ds" she said with a straight face making you laugh "fix your face, but seriously i needa see what's his problem" you said.

"it don't matter tbh" she said and you mugged her "dats your nigga" you said "and ddot's your nigga so what's da problem" she said "the problem is that your nigga shouldn't be getting mad at you and not responding to you, second, ddot is not my nigga, unfortunately dat is a walkin std" you said and she bursted out laughing.

"ain't no way you just called dat nigga a walkin std" she said with her hand over her mouth "and did" you replied, crossing your legs "smh, watchu wanna do today tho?" she asked "girl- it's a quarter pass yo ass, go take a nap" you said and she mugged you.

"don't ever say dat shit again" she said and you laughed "aww don't cry" you teased and she flicked you off "girl fuck you" she said and you laughed "i'm off to the studio tho, i got ddot lo" you said, standing up and grabbing your purse.