10

____𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 10pm____

____
𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 10pm
____

"darrian can you get off the game?" you asked for the 50th time in the past 3 hours but he just ignored you "BITCH PASS DA BALL DD YOU DUMBASS" he yelled as you shook your head.

"unt un im going home" you said as you stood up, grabbing your purse and sliding your yeezy slides on as you grabbed his tech and left the room but he didn't even notice that.

you walked to the door and was about to unlock it before being stopped "what do you want darrian." you said as you rolled your eyes "where you goin ma?" he asked.

"home" you said and he scrunched up his face "why you goin home" he asked and you looked at him like he was dumb "fym why am i goin home? nigga you all up on the game n shit" you said and he grabbed your wrist, bringing you back to his room.

"ight now talk to me mama, what's wrong?" he asked as he put you on his lap "your not giving me no kind of attention nigga" you said n he furrowed his eyebrows "you leavin cause i'm on da game?" he questioned.

"well no shit" you said as you got off his lap before being grabbed by your neck and pulled between his legs "watch yo fuckin attitude for i fuck it outta you" he said and you rolled your eyes again.

"get back on da game bro" you as you were still in his grip with your head thrown back "mhm, you look good like dat" ddot said as he bit his bottom lip "nigga what" you said before laughing.

"no but fr, get back on the game cause dd keep callin you" you said, pointing to ddot's ringing phone "ight ma" he said, pecking your lips before getting back on the game.

but you were already planning to mess with him while he was on the game so you waited a few minutes before getting up and standing in front of him.

"moveeeee, watchu doin dis for" he said as he caught an obvious attitude "yo bro, ky'lani gtf out da way" he said, getting pissed off with you as he continued to lose because of you.

"df is wrong witchu, move around" he said, highly pissed off. you sat on his lap, now straddling him as he put his arms around you with the controller in his hand.