13

____𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 2:35pm____

____
𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 2:35pm
____

"ouuu darriannnn look at the teddy bear" you said to ddot as you pointed to the large teddy bear that was hanging up above a game at the carnival.

"what about it?" he questioned as he looked around "i want it" you said as you looked at him "now yk good n damn well i'm not gettin dat big ass bear for you" he said.

"ight bet cause why you being mean? now i'm rey go to this party tonight n turn df up cause it's 4/20" you said and he laughed "don't get fucked up in front of all dem people ky'lani" he said.

"mmcht, never mind like ion even want the bear nomo i'm goin to da photo booth" you said, walking away from him as you walked to the photo booth and patiently waited for this couple to hurry up and come back out.

while waiting you felt someone's presence as they came and stood behind you which made you turn around and roll your eyes seeing that it was ddot.

once the couple was done you got in the photo booth and he followed behind you, making you mug him, "get out" you said "it's only room for 1" you said and he picked you up and you on his lap.

"if that's the case then you gon sit right here" he said, man spreading "you always trynna be dirty n get freaky somewhere like sir can we take the pictures?" you asked, referring to him rubbing on your inner thigh.

"i never said we couldn't take the pictures" he said and you rolled your eyes "please stfu" you replied as you clicked the thing and posed 4 different times.

____
𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 10:20pm
____

jesussssss.

anotha party = lani n lexi getting fucked up.

!!!

you and lexi have been at this party for the past 2 hours actin df up as y'all took multiple shots and smoked so y'all were really turnt df up but the only reason y'all were out is because dd n ddot been at the studio since 7.