11

dat last chapter was a joke kidss🤣🤣

____
𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 4:20pm
____

"lexiiiii" you said as you answered the phone, sitting on your bed "laniiii" she said "you plan on doing anything today?" you asked and she shook her head "nope, why?" she asked.

"trynna go to da mall?" you asked and she nodded "hell yea, i was waiting on you to ask" she said and you laughed "why me?" you said, raising an eyebrow.

"cause, nobody wanna see us togetherrrrr but it don't matterr thoo, cause i gotchuuu" she sung and you bursted out laughing "goodbye, jay takin us at 2 so be here by 1:40" you said and she nodded before hanging up.

you got up n got ready, walking to the bathroom and taking a good ass shower while having a mini concert.

"THEY SAY MY EX BEEN LOOKING FA ME WEA SHE AT yeah, TELL HER LEAVE A MESSAGE IMA CALL DAT BITCH BACK YEA, AND BAE I LOVE YOU NEVA DID YOU WRONG BUT IMA A LEAVE LIKE A THUG DO AND IM REGRETTING THAT THE FACT I EVEN TOUCHED YOU EVEN THO YOU SAID FUCK ME ITS NEVA FUCK YOU" you shouted "LANI SHUT DA FUCK UP" jay yelled.

**
"WHICH ONE YOU PROUD OF? WHICH ONE YOU PROUD OF? PLEASE DONT LEAVE YO NIGGA FA LIL TOP, CAUSE DATS A SNAKE AND I WONT CHERISH HER NO SLIME, I WONT BE COMPETING FOR MY SPOT, IK MY WORTH IS YOU GON BE WIMME OR NOT?" you yelled "LANI SDFU" dd yelled.

**
"IM A REAL STREET NIGGA YEAH, I JUST PULLED MY RETTA OUT AND TRIED TO STOP A NIGGA, WHERE YOU GOIN? I JUST WALKED OUTSIDE MY HOUSE N ALMOST SHOT A NIGGA FUCK MY EX I HOPE MY NEXT CAN PROLLY TOP HER NIGGA, TAKE ME TO A PLACE I CANT IMAGINE VICTIM OF HEARTBREAK I AM SO DAMAGED" you yelled "LANII WRD2 MAMI IM BOUT TO PUNCH YOU IN YO FACE" dd yelled, kicking the bathroom.

**
"L, LOYALTY LOVE, LOVE LIFE, O, OH IM THAT NIGGA THEY DONT LIKE, V, I BE DAT NIGGA THATS OVERTIME, E, EVERYDAY LIFE WE LIVIN LIFE" you hollered "SDFUUUU" your 3 brothers yelled at the exact same time as you laughed.

"YB BETTA" you yelled back "HE DONT KNOW YOU" notti yelled back "EMD BITCH" you yelled "ILL SMACK DA YB OUT YOU" notti yelled back "IM TELLIN JAY" you yelled "ION GAF BOUT DAT" jay said and you laughed.