12

____𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 9:47pm____

____
𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 9:47pm
____

ouuuu!!!😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

been here for 2 hours, goin on 3!!!😛😛

when i tell you ya girl was actin df up, she was actin df up but she was still a lil sober and she was actin a ass🤣. ya girl was shaking ass on dis fine ass dreadhead that kept staring at her n talkin to her but dats not enough to get back for what darrian did.

but do it look like i was gon fuck dis nigga? hell nah!

liyah ended up finding you cause you was just actin up the whole time but as soon as liyah made her way to you, you got yanked df up.

ain't dis sum bullshit.🤦🏾‍♀️😒🫵🏾

you already knew who it was once you smelled the cologne n weed mixed together on his nike tech and when you looked up you seen darrian..

"nigga let me go" you said as you mugged him but he just ignored you and pushed you into the passenger seat of the car before slamming the door and getting in the driver seat.

"nigga don't be pushin me, df" you said while mugging him "ky'lani sdfu" he said with hella attitude as you sat up in the chair and leaned on the arm rest, looking dead at him.

"darrian" you said but he just ignored you so you grabbed his jaw and turned his head, forcing him to look at you as you smiled "why you so mad? i'm just matching your energy" you said, smiling at him.

"because ik why you doin ds but youn pay attention to nun so i'm not rey explain myself to you" he said, snatching your hand off of his face and speeding off "so watchu trynna say cause ik what i seen bookie" you said as you got on your phone.

"already knew you was a hoe, don't know why i even dated yo ass" you mumbled as he pulled into a store parking lot and grabbed you by your neck hella aggressive.

"stop talkin out yo mf neck if youn know watchu talkin bout ky'lani, look at da video again dumbass cause it's fuckin old, when was da last time i had braids? oh ok like you fuckin stupid" he said, roughly letting go of your neck.