Chapter 1

"GET OUT MY HOUSE! BEFORE I KILL YOU!" My abusive husband said while I was on the floor. Covered in blood and bruise I tried to crawl out the room but was pulled back. "you took too long bitch!" He said with light chuckles.
Hours later. bleep bleep bleep. Was all I hear while having a pounding headache. Before I could open my eyes I hear my husband, who I once fell in love with talking to a brunch of people. I blink a few times and see multiple people in blue scrubs. Damn. He did really tried to kill me. Again. My husband attempted to reach for me but that only earned him a flinch. I regretted not letting him reach me because I knew once they left I was dead.
The doctors and nurses leave once they done talking to my husband and he turns towards me. "I'm sorry" he had said without catching a breathe. The words fell out his mouth as if he had really meant it this time. I blinked repeatedly and looked at him in pure shock. Soon the door was opening and before he could say something, they already started speaking. "You're gonna stay away from my daughter. You need to leave now." I recognize that voice. It's my mother.
"This is my wife, you're talking about! I'm not going-!"
Before he could finish his sentence my father barged into the room with an unfamiliar guy. He look a little older then me and very tall. Taller than my dad and Liam. "Liam I assume you heard my wife?" My dad said firmly. The guy next to my dad had death stare that could kill anyone. Liam stood up straight once they made eye contact. The guy wasn't backing down from Liam and Liam didn't want to look away but he did. " why is this rich boy death staring me? And why are you guys barging into my wife's hospital room. Whatever games you tryna do Henry it's over. You already gave me all the power once you allowed your daughter to be my wife."
"Your wrong. You don't have power. Not even as close to him." My dad responded back to Liam and pointed to the guy next to him. While they were going back and forth my mother came around and hugged me.