Chapter 3

Before I could pick up my fork and start eating, there was a loud knock. Pounding from the front door. My father and bodyguard shoot's up from the table and go towards the door. My mother rushes towards me and helps me upstairs. " WHERE IS SHE! SHE IS MY WIFE AND I DEMAND TO SEE HER NOW!" Liam shouts from downstairs before it gets quiet. Very quite that I'm scared to move an inch. I hear my door knob turning so I snap my head towards the door and it opens.
Before I can scream in fear, I'm being grabbed and carried by my bodyguard. I clench onto him tightly not letting him go and not caring if he can breathe or not. As he's carrying me out of the house towards the back door. My mother was laying on the floor so he stopped in his tracks and I watched my mother gasp for air, and trying to say her last words " por favor protege a mi hija. por favor, no dejes que él la atrape. él la matará. por favor" she struggled to finish her sentences but she finished."MOM!" I cried out and he just hold onto me tightly.
And when she was done talking, he started walking again and this time he didn't stop for anything. A cold breeze slapped my face, so I digged my face into his hard chest. Soon I was in his car and we was driving away. Far away I didn't even try to look back for my house.