Chapter 6

I wake up on a soft bed and blink a few times before memories of yesterday come flashing back. I sit up and start crying. He must of heard me because he barged into the room. I flinched before I could look at him and he frowns. He comes closer and wipes my tears. "your to pretty to be crying." I snap at him. " yeah well, if your parents died because of your psychopath husband I'm sure you would be upset too." He frowns. " At least you had parents." I look at him and grab his hand "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." He squeezes my hand a little. " you're fine. I didn't think Latina's had the ability to say sorry?" He teases which earns him a playfully smack on his shoulder.
The look he gave me was mixed with confusion and hurt. I laughed at his cute face. So he took that as an opportunity to pick up a pillow and hit me with it. I fell on the floor while laughing but quickly got up and took pillow. He start running out the room so we ended up chasing and smacking each other with pillows for an hour.
"You need to eat! Let's go get some food." I shoot my hand away. Telling him he can go ahead and I'll just stay here. While he was gone I waited ten minutes, then went to the gift shop which was on the 3 floor below us. We was on the 5th floor so I took the stairs quickly and hurried to the store. Once there I ended up getting a bunch of snacks, a gift for him and myself as well then paid with my credit card.
I quickly walked upstairs and went back inside the hotel room but not before he got there. He was sitting on the couch with frown on his face. " where were you? You had me worried sick." He didn't even raise his head to look at me because he was too busy staring deadly at the wall. I put the stuff on the table and frown. " I'm sorry, I-" Before I could finish my sentence, he had rudely interrupted me by slamming his hand on the coffee table. " You was what? Didn't I tell you before, you couldn't go anywhere without me!" He yells and I flinch. " please stop yelling at me. I didn't do anything wrong." I saw low but he can hear me. He stays quiet and raises his head. I walk slowly towards him and hand him a stuff lion. "I just got you this teddy bear and some snacks. I didn't mean to upset you." I whisper. Instead of responding he throws the stuff lion across the room and then hands me a bag. I don't take the bag and turns to go in the room. " you need to eat!" He groans. " I'm not hungry!" I snap back at him and slams the room door. I don't come out. Nor will I ever come out. " FUCK!" He shouts as soon as the door closes.