Simulation Magic II

Rain had no hint of hearing the almost blurted-out word so Phayu sighed in relief. It would be a big problem if Rain heard it and dwell on it.

They stopped by a stall selling french fries in large sizes. Seeing the numerous selection of flavors, Rain seems to be having a hard time choosing, "Say, am I only allowed to take one?" he asked but in his mind, he already decided to take three flavors.

When Phayu heard him, he can't help but laugh out loud. "I should prepare a lot of money if we dated in the future-" he stopped and his body froze but before he could explain himself, Rain spoke, "you mean the guy you like? Was he a big eater like me?" Rain turned to look at him with his expectant eyes.

Glad that he was saved by an innocent hamster, Phayu corrected his words, "Yeah, the guy I like. He was a big eater," he smiled and added, "you can choose as much as you want, big brother here will buy it for you."

Big brother... but in his mind, he means it as a lover. Slowly, he was coming to a firm realization of his feelings.

Rain bought four flavors mixed in one big bowl and fruit juice in a large cup, looking at his situation Phayu chuckled. Rain was indeed a hamster. A cute little hamster... his little hamster. Some passers-by were glancing at Rain and whispering as they admire his beauty but Rain was not affected at all.

He was most concerned about how he could eat when his hand was full!

Taking a step forward, Phayu secretly covered Rain from the prying eyes and took the bowl of fries from his hand, "Activate Slave mode... let me hold this for you. Where should we go next?"

Rain was surprised but then remember their master-slave teasing and so he gave the bowl to Phayu, "Such a good dog," he patted Phayu on the head while sipping his drinks. "Master should give you a treat later."

"... can I choose my treat?" he asked hurriedly.

"En. En. only if you don't scream," when these words fell, their feet stopped at a huge gloomy mansion and the words "We make you scream your fear for free!" flashed towards their faces.

The hunted house does not scare Phayu, he can even roam around the library on the east wing alone! "I'm not afraid of ghosts," he said confidently.

Three minutes later... the hunted mansion was full of Phayu's screaming!

"Oh gosh! NKJShSSnkjJHJS-" he cast a spell after being startled by a white lady suddenly showing in front of them! There was a big snow that drop over the head of the white lady and Rain can't stop laughing as he help to vanish the snow.

"Hahahahaaha! A real scaredy-cat," his laugh reverberated inside when another ghost actor dropped in front of them from above! Phayu who was startled cast a spell again and this time the ghost actor was blown by the wind!

"Customer, no spell allowed inside!" The ghost actor was aggrieved and stomped his feet as he left the scene. In the midst of chaotic screaming only one thing was left unharmed... Rain's fries held by Phayu in his arms.

Like a treasure... he protected his little hamster's food.

"How many ghost actors have you damaged so far... tsk!" Rain said in amusement then his eyes landed on the bowl held by Phayu. There was no barrier or a balloon covering the bowl but there was no spill on it.

In the dark, Rain's lips curved up. It was a pity that Phayu did not see it and even if he did... only Rain knew the reason behind those smiles. He took a piece of the fries and put it in house mouth languidly.

Phayu caught up to him as he walk ahead, from the middle up until they reach the exit... no ghost actor appeared before them.

It was already sundown when they exited the Hunted House. The breeze was starting to get cold and Rain shivered a little. "Come closer," Phayu called his attention and gently pulled him to his side as he cast an invisible cover to keep them warm.

"I can cast a spell on my own," Rain said but did not leave Phayu's side.

"One is enough. Too much magic will ruin the ozone layer," he said whatever was on his mind just so he could stop Rain from casting his own spell. So that Rain will stay close to him.

"Wow, you give the most absurd reason," Rain showed a face of disbelief before adding, "don't use that when you dated that guy, it's corny."

Like cold water splashed on his face, Phayu gulped and asked, "you... think it is absurd?" If it was then starting today he will think of a better reason in any situation.

Rain started to walk slowly sipping the last liquid inside the cup and taking the remaining fries inside the bowl, he answered, "No," the empty cup was placed in the empty bowl held by Phayu, "I think it's funny..."

Rain then left unhurriedly leaving the smiling Phayu rooted in the ground. When the little hamster turned around to ask if he was coming, Phayu run towards him and said, "let's walk together. Do you still want to eat?"

It was already embedded in his mind to always ask Rain if he wanted to eat. He will fatten his little hamster until his cheeks bulged cutely.

The sky turned from red-orange to dark. The surrounding lights flickered and danced in the night giving the people around a romantic and calm feeling. "I'm full. We should go home," Rain answered and took out his stick.

Phayu's heart pricked, it was only today that he confirm his feelings, and hearing what Rain said made him gloomy. He wanted to spend more time with Rain but he can't push what he wants lest he startled the innocent hamster.

"I'll take you home," he took out his stick and expand it so two people could sit, "let's save the ozone layer."

Understanding what he meant, Rain let out a loud laugh again and sat behind Phayu, "Let's save the ozone layer!" he repeated.

****

Phayu: Thank you, ozone layer! (.づ◡﹏◡)づ.