Almost love magic

When the kiss was returned, it came with interest.

Rain gasped for air after the lovely payment was made. His face blushing so much that one will think he was burning with fever. "I returned your first kiss," whispered Phayu.

"En," he nodded while his eyes looked past Phayu's shoulder. His ten fingers were clenched so tight that they crumpled his pajamas. That was his first kiss and his first kiss was taken by Phayu so does that mean, Phayu is my first kiss?

"Now, you have to return mine too."

The innocent Phayu was now kneeling in front of him kneading his hand to calm the turbulent heart of his hamster. "Will Rain return my firsts too?" He knew he was being cunning, he knew and he admit it but as long as it does not hurt his hamster Phayu still thought that little cunningness will do just fine.

Rain raised his head to observe Phayu's expression. He wanted to make sure he heard it right but he had to lower his head again cause right now... Phayu was blushing as much as he does.

"O-okay. Close your e-eyes... close it."

His whole body was now red in shame and the air seems to be impossible to find at this moment. When he thought that the man kneeling will do what he says, he heard a chuckle instead. Another wave of shame covered his body and he wanted to scold the man.

However, before he could speak Phayu had spoken first, "Does Rain wants to return my first kiss too?" He was blushing but he was still acting and speaking confidently.

"I'm a robber who robbed you of your first kiss. I won't ask mine back, that's my punishment." The hand that he was kneading was brought closer to his lips for a kiss. He felt Rain's hand tremble and a low gasp from the hamster.

At an angle that Rain could not see, he flashed a satisfied smile.

"Then... what do you want me... to return?"

For a while, the two stared at each other. The breeze that comes through the window was a bit chilly in the morning, the trees outside swayed along and the leaves rustle, clapping their hands to the two wizards that were about to tighten the emotional bond.

"... my first love."

Sounds instantly ceased. Hearts beat faster and bodies turned hot.

"Rain... will you be willing to return my first love that you stole?"

Will his hamster understand him? Will his hamster be willing to be his now? Was the kisses, the act of love, and the constant courtship enough to capture the cutest guy he love? Was Rain's feelings for him enough to say yes?

"you..." Rain gulped. His hands trembled but compare to before, it was now coupled with fear and abnormally sweating. His pupils moved right and left as if searching for a hint that Phayu was only joking.

"... you give up?" Again, tears fell from his eyes as he bit his lips to stop shaking, "You... still... still have to pay for the kiss. Don't g-give up yet."

He couldn't think straight. His mind was buzzing and his heart hurt so much hearing that Phayu wanted him to return his first love. Did Phayu get tired of chasing me? But wasn't it a good thing? I don't like men. I should be happy but why do I feel like dying?!

"Pha-phayu... the kiss... robbers can't be forgiven by paying it once."

Was he saying absurd things? Rain was not in the right state to think about it. Now, all he wanted was for Phayu to withdraw his words.

"What?" As expected, his hamster was too innocent to understand him. He should have asked it directly. "Why would I give up?" His thumbs wiped the tears from Rain's face. It was already dry a while ago but now it was wet with tears again.