Dirty Magic

In his wild dreams, he gets to pamper his lovely wizard. Gave him the best experience and love-making Rain could ever be dreamed of, but why is his lovely wizard trying to do the hard labor? No, he can't do that.

"Baby, did you know that being on top requires a lot of strength? You have to find that spot and continuously hit it, and if you can't hit it, you will leave your partner unsatisfied, giving you so much self-blame because don't we all want to make our partner feel good?"

Phayu has been staring into Rain's eyes, his hand caressing the wizard's soft hands. "Also, after the act of making love, the top will have to take the sheet, change it, and wash it. The top will have to wash his partner too as part of aftercare."

Rain was intently listening, sometimes nodding, sometimes agreeing to Phayu's words, and sometimes wrinkling his face as if what Phayu was saying were too much.

"I don't want my baby to be so dead tired after; it will break my heart. So, how about it? You just lay down and cooperate with me while enjoying my love for you?" ♥( ˆ⌣ ˆԅ)

In reality, it was not only Rain who prepared himself and watched how the two guys did it. Phayu also did his assignment. He even searched for the difference between the bottom and the top—not the part where who receives who but who does most of the stuff.

He came across an all-bottom website where he read countless complaints and praises regarding their partner's behavior and role.

Bottom4l1f3: I am so pissed with my partner; after banging me for half the night, he left me there all sticky and dirty while he snored his way to Neverland! I could not even stand and wash until after two hours! (¯―¯ ٥)

Waist_still_hurts: Sissy upstairs, WTF?! Leave HIM RIGHT NOW! My boyfriend even brought me food while he cleaned up after our naughty mess. Shouldn't we be treated as queens after they score? (¬з¬)

zeroORone?: hey! I had an ONS tonight, and guess what!!!! THE BIG PUPPY CARRIED ME TO THE BATHROOM AND CLEANED ME (AFTER BANGING ME HARD AGAIN). I MEAN, WHERE CAN YOU FIND ONE LIKE THAT IN A ONS???!!! Oh, and he's very... down there. ღ˘◡˘ற♡.。oO

Everything he had read, he wrote down in his secret notebook. He realized that there would be so many things that needed to be done after making love, and making love takes so much of the person's energy, so how could he let his baby do all of it?!

He also opened a top forum, and all he read was trash! There was only one post that he liked, and it said:

GreenTop: Aftercare and affirmation! Don't forget to give it to your partner after the deed! Some foolish tops only ask if they are good but never say that their partner is amazing. This is why more zeros turned one because of all you fools! Remember AA!

It was not that he did not think of doing it with Rain, but he thought it was too early to do it. They only confirmed their relationship, so why not take the time to enjoy it first and cultivate more while he slowly prepares Rain for it? But who would have known that his baby would say it first?!

Who corrupted his baby?!

Rain was about to answer him, but then he saw his lover's changing expression as if he were thinking in different moods. It was funny and amusing that he did not want to interrupt it, but then his lover's face suddenly turned green, like he was about to fight everyone!

"Sounds reasonable," Rain said. "But I also don't want you to get tired; why don't I do everything and you lay down there like my precious little prince?"

"How could I? You are my precious little wizard. I should treat you well... but if you really want to then, who am I to stop my precious baby?" Anyway, if Rain really wants to pamper him, then he will accept it. He would still take responsibility for changing the sheets after; he could just whisk his hand.