5 | sunrise and muffins

I spent the rest of the night making Gabriella's bucket list come to life with the note we took last night

I wrote down on paper the list in the form of items to check. Zoe, my sister, helped me making it aesthetic as she said. Apparently my writing is too manly and ugly.

It is now 5:30AM, I haven't slept and I'm driving toward Gabriella's house.

I want to take her see the sunset at my favorite spot. It'll be our first item.

I don't have her phone number so I just have to hope that she'll wake up.

I exit the car and notice that the light is on. Her house is pretty small, it doesn't have a second floor. I make my way toward the room where the light is from but I can't actually see inside.

I assume it is her room, since there are no car parked in the driveway, just like earlier when I left her here.

I knock on the window pretty loudly. A few seconds later, I hear someone move closer to the window but doesn't open it.

"Princesse? It's me!" I whisper-scream.

"What the hell." Someone mutters.

Yep, that's definitely Gabriella.

"Open the window."

She moves the curtains so that I can see her. She is wearing a black short with a oversized blue t-shirt. Her hair is up in a pony, and she is wearing big glasses. She looks really hot right now. I mean she's always pretty, but right now, in this ouftift? Hot.

"What are you doing here nicolas ?" She says from the other side of the window.

"Let me in, I need to show you something." I say, bringing my hand up, to show her the folded paper in my hand, the list.

"Ugh fine." She says rolling her eyes as I look at her with a proud smile on my face.

She opens the large window, allowing me to come in. I enter her room, which is not big, but functional. She goes on her bed, and shift a book from her bed to her nightstand.

"You were reading? At five in the morning ?" I ask, pointing to her book.

"Yeah I couldn't sleep." She says with a shrug, before crossing her arms.

"Well, me neither, so I made a little something."

She gives me a questioning look, as I approach her and hand her the paper.

Gabriella unfolds the paper and her face lights up when she realized what it is.

"You were serious?" She asks unbelieving.

"As a heart attack. In fact, I want to start it now. It's still early, we could check item number 17." I nod toward the list.

"Watch the sunrises" She reads.