8 | party in the usa

She brought the list

She brought the list. I can't believe she took it with her. It means that she enjoyed the time we spent together at the sunrise last time, right ? God I don't even know how to act around her.

I look at my right and watch Gabriella as she looks out the window of the car, like amazed by the views. We are almost arriving to the hotel, which is located on the outskirts of Venice Beach.

The scenery taking place around us is filled with blue waves and blue sky, colorful outfit and green palm trees.

Mallory parks the car right in front of the hotel. The Venice Waves hotel looks like a real palace. The site is surrounded by palm trees and wild flower, but the really breathtaking part is the building in the center. It is all white, with some touches of blue here and there. There are five magnificent marbles columns on the porch of the hotel.

We exit the car and take our luggage out of the trunk, before heading to the entrance. We are welcomed by a fresh smell, imitating the smell of the ocean. A young Lobby boy greets us and takes our suitcases to put them in our rooms. We all go over the counter to check in.

"You four are here under the name Williams right?" The old lady behind the counter asks, and we nod. "Good. I'm just going to need your names and ID to verify your identities. There a two double rooms, in the first one I'm supposed to have Brady Carson and Nicolas Rudd."

When she calls our names we step foreward and give our ID cards, she checks them and gives us two bedroom keys.

"And in the second one, I have Gabriella Barbosa and Mallory Evans." The girls repeats our prior steps and get their keys. We thank the lady and go over the elevator.

"What room are you guys in?" Mallory asks while we wait for the elevator.

I look at our key number. "764. And you?"

"762, we are next to each other!" Mallory beams.

The elevator rings and we get in it, I press on the number seven and the door closes, bringing us up. In no time the elevator rings again, indicating that we have reached our floor.

The doors open on a large hall with a round bench in the center. There are four other halls, giving access to different rooms.

"Which way?" Brady asks. I look up and see a signs, indicating the way for the room 750 to 770.

"First hall on the right." I say and start walking toward it.

"How do you know?" Gabriella calls, I don't turn around and just point to the sign above her head. "Oh, of course." She says and I'm almost sure she is rolling her eyes.

We find our rooms in no time, and Mallory was right, our rooms are next to each other.

I swipe the key into the door and open it. The room is really spacious, there is a pretty large bathroom with a bathtub, sink and toilet, on the right there is a closet and the main area is composed of two king size beds, a couch and a coffee table, and of course a gigantic tv. I notice on the right side of the tv a door, probably giving access to the girls room.