The News/New beginning 💎

💎
Everyone was shocked when I told them the big news. Daniel turned to his Sister Kacey and said in a soft way, "is this really true?" Kacey nodded and says, "we been planned it for a few months. We just got the confirmation to come to London a few days ago and we wanted to wait for Xavier to be home safe before saying anything about it." Xavier looked at me walking up and gave me a hug before saying, "I'm happy your starting a new life for yourself sis, just promise to video chat us every once in a while when available and take lots of photos to send to us." I smile hugging him back replying, "we will always stay in contact the best we can, but promise me no one getting yourself hurt ok." "I'll try my best to stay out of trouble." He says softly. "Nuu leave auntie," Levi says crawling up and clinging to my leg. "Aw, It won't be forever little buddy." I reply carefully picking him up. "Nuu leaves!!!!" Levi shouted crying clinging to me. I sigh and say holding him in a very soft tone, "Levi I won't be forever. I'll be their for holiday like thanksgiving and Christmas." He nodded and sniffed. "We should have a going away party before your go sis. When do you leave sis?" Kya asked. "Ooo yes, I leave the day after tomorrow so I'm packing tomorrow night." I reply. "So the party can happen tonight or tomorrow morning/maybe afternoon." Leslie says with a smile. Jotaro walked over and replied, "I got an idea, family and friends party tonight and tomorrow morning a girls day then nap in the afternoon before dinner since after dinner time we would have a lot of packing to do." I nod and say, "that sounds like a good idea baby." Everyone smiled and grabbed Me, Jotaro, and Kacey bringing us over to the family occasion party room. Just Don't ask why we have this room. Rayna brings out the decorations and magically/quickly set them up. "Thanks for the very quick set up sis." I say with a happy soft smile. "No problem sis now shall I do ice cream or cake?" She asked with a curious smile on her face. "Oh how about we be rebels and do ice cream cake so everyone is happy." I say smiling. "Ooo good thinking Shay split Vanilla and chocolate or Oreo?." Rayna replied.  "Oo definitely Oreo." I reply. "I agree with Shay Oreo is the best," Kacey said in a happy hyper type of way.