Kingston 💎

Michaelango parks the limo and says, "Before getting out to eat breakfast, I want to say normally you can find places within your borough to eat, but since you all are new to the city. I thought Kingston would have some amazing places to eat later on tonight after the tour." "Kingston?" I ask curiously. "That's one of the boroughs of this city and where you are currently residing in. Anyways I brought you all to Greenwich for breakfast and the start of our tour." He said with a smile getting out of the limo and helps us out. "So there's places to eat at in the borough we reside in?" Kacey asked trying to understand everything. "Yes, but where you three wanted the tour today. I figured we start eating at a restaurant or cafe far away from your residential area." He said in a calm professional mannered way. "That actually makes sense to me. Start the tour and eat breakfast at a far away place and end the tour and eat dinner somewhere close within maybe walking or cab distance." Jotaro says listening to everyone nodding his head. "Exactly now if you all follow me imma blow your little mind," Michaelango says walking away from the Limo as me, Kacey, and Jotaro follow behind him.
After a few minutes of walking, Michaelango brought us to a decent cafe to eat breakfast at that he recommended personally. "This place looks very nice," Kacey says with a smile on her face. "It's very nice and I hope you all like the food here," Michaelango replies opening the door for us as we walked inside with calm welcoming smiles on our faces. All four of us go to a booth in a corner and sits down. We all talk while we want on the waiter or waitress to come over to serve us. A waitress comes by five minutes late and takes our orders. Once we were done taking our order, she welcomed me, my love, and Kacey to London and walked away getting our order to the kitchen. While waiting, Michealango gave us a history lesson on London. Me and Kacey listened to him interested in the history while Jotaro nodded off not interested in learning.
30 minutes to an hour go bye and the waitress comes back with our meal. The waitress passes out our plates and says in a peaceful way, "careful it's still hot." "Thank you ma'am," I say to her with a smile. The waitress smiles and walks away letting us enjoy our breakfast.