The flight 💎

Getting through security wasn't as bad as we all it was gonna bit. We walked to the appropriate gate we were going to and checked in then set down waiting for the loading of first class since Jotaro got himself, me, and Kacey first class tickets. "Baby you didn't have to do first class," I say looking at him. "I know but I wanted the flight to be a good experience for all of us,"
He replies with a soft smile. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes for a like 10 minutes while we were waiting. We heard the fight attended go over the intercom and say "flight 646 for London is now boarding first class." I open my eyes as me, Kacey, and Jotaro get up and goes to the gate heading to the plane.
Once me, Kacey, and Jotaro got onto the plane, we made our way to our seats and sat down after putting our carryons in the overhead above. We looked at each other as we smiled very happily. "I can't believe this is finally happening," Kacey quietly squealed. "I knowwww, we really need this fresh start." I replied happily. "And London was a very great choice for this. We can see Big Ben, the palace, Tower bridge, and also their fütbol stadium." Jotaro said smiling. "Well you can see they fütbol stadium all you want my love. Well who knows maybe we'll find some good restaurants or maybe even make some." I say smiling. "Well making a restaurant will cost a lot and take time to do my love." He said looking at me. "I know that's why it's a random scenario for now besides we got to figure out the apartment situation once there." I replied as the flight attendant went over the intercom talking about the flight travel and safety processors in the case of emergencies.
As me, Jotaro, and Kacey listened, we made sure are phones were on airplane mode. After the flight attendant was done talking, everyone waiting patiently in there seats as the plane started to slowly move. Jotaro fell my hand in his as we smiled at each other. The plane move down the runway and up into the airport. As the plane went up in the air, we felt our ears clogged up with air and popped a few times. Well we didn't expect the ear clog on the plane to be that rough, but well it happens.