The party 💎

Rayna and Kairi when to get the Oreo ice cream cake. Kya and Ondina set the music. They made sure the music was appropriate because Levi, Raven, and Stitch were their and we needed no bad influences on them while their this young. Dylan and Justin with Daniel's help for a slideshow set up for me, Jotaro, and Kacey. "You guy's really don't have to do this," I say softly to them. "We know but we wanted to show our appreciation Shay," Daniel replied while setting up the slideshow. "I was gonna wait til the party starts but I can't wait any longer. I have something for you and Kacey both" Leslie said pulling out two necklaces.

Leslie gave me that necklace

Leslie gave me that necklace. "Wow sis this is very beautiful thank you" I say smiling giving her a big hug. "Your welcome sis," she replied.

Kacey looks at the necklace she got and says, "this is so beautiful

Kacey looks at the necklace she got and says, "this is so beautiful. you remembered my favorite thing." Leslie replied smiling, "I remembered Shay loves the moon and stars and you love Snowflakes Kacey, so I got the first ones of those I can find." Kacey joined mine and Leslie's hug smiling then says, "thank you so so much for this." "No problem sis, also
Their is something special about The necklaces. Their spelled as if they glow any type of color like blue, Pink, or red it's a single from
Me to tell you both how we're doing." Leslie tells the both of us. I nod and reply, "so basically a communication way." She nods and says, "yes exactly like that." Jotaro walked over to us smiling and asks, "can I Borrow Shay for a bit please?" Kacey and Leslie nods letting me go as I walk over to him. "Everything ok Baby?" I ask a bit concerned. "Yeah I just have a question for you," he replied taking my hand and walks out of the room going outside to picnic table. I follows along and smiled then asked, "what's this question baby?" He smiles and gets on one knee then pulls a box out of this pocket then says, "Shay my beautiful Angel princess this next phase of our lives I think we should be more than just boyfriend and girlfriend mates" he opens the box revealing a beautiful ring.

My eyes widen with huge smiles with tears filling my eyes

My eyes widen with huge smiles with tears filling my eyes. "Shay Victoria Mills. Will you join me as my wife during the next chapter of our lives" he smiled with a smiled. I replies happy crying, "yes yes a thousand times yes my beautiful prince." He puts the ring on my finger as we both kiss each other passionately hearing clapping from everyone. "Yay auntie getting married," Raven said cheering. I smiles and say, "yes little bird I am now yes go enjoy the party. Everyone nods as heads inside as the party starts.