The arrival 💎

After what felt like six hours in the air, I can say that I'm glad to say we've arrived at the airport without incident. Well also the whole flight, I can say was very exhausting. I didn't relax or fall asleep once. Instead I had whatever the flight was serving with maybe one alcoholic drink. I can say now I'm not a big alcohol drinker, but on special occasions and days I need to relax. I'll have a drink or two to calm my nerves.
As me, Jotaro, and Kacey got to the baggage claim to get our stuff, there was a guy holding a sign with ours names on it. "Jotaro did you order an Uber or limo service?" Kacey asked him curiously. "Um I might have," he replied with a smile. "Baby you didn't have to go this far out for us," I said with a smile. "I know but you know what I sometimes say, go big and fancy when you can or go home." He replied and kissed my cheek. "You never said that before Taro," Kacey said looking at us. "Shh just take the expression Kacey." He replied as I giggled softly. "Hey Kace who knows you might get find a cute English boy to be your soulmate." I said looking at her with a gentle smile. "I don't know about that but we'll see Shay." She replied as the driver helped us with our bags and getting into the limo.
Once in the limo, the driver gets in and starts driving. Me, Jotaro, and Kacey were smiling and talking with each other about how much fun we're going to have here during the whole ride. The limo ride was like only 25-30 minutes, but it didn't that long to us. I guess time flies by when your having a very good and friendly conversation with your soulmate/current fiancé and best friend/protector. The limo came to a complete stop at our new house.
Me, Jotaro, and Kacey got out of the limo and looked at the front view of the house and was stunned by what we saw. "Wow! This place looks like a mansion. Jo please tell me you purposely got us this place." Kacey said while looking at the house. "Yes I got this place, it's not exactly a mansion, but it's very close to looking like one." He replied as me and him got all our stuff from the back of the limo with the drivers help.

Jewel of London(Shay's story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara