the returning

yeah so.... 6 more guys later. i'm a sophomore... junior? it's summer i'll be a junior when school starts.
"i'm done dating. it's stupid. why have a man when i have 2 kids" my mon cried on.
we are back at south park. because my grandma is here and she wants to be closer to her mom.

now i need to find all the shops where they don't id. like how am i gonna get some fun stuff.
"stan's family owns a cannabis farm." my sister spoke
perfect. cant wait.
we parking in front of the house i knew before. from my 3rd and 4th grade year.
"go explore" my mon spoke before letting us go. she prefers she do all the unpacking so it gets done right. and with her 3 million dollar settlement from her divorce and 6 more before that. we were golden.

i soon found myself at tegridy farms
"how can i help—- WHAT" i was looking at stan's dad.
"what? OH MY GOD Y/N" stan's mom spoke.
"hey me and mrs marsh.... how much"
"does your mom know?" she asked
"um.... let's say yes but not ask" i laughed
"okay" randy spoke. getting me a jar. "i don't think this is right. she's stan's old friend" i heard her speak.
"100 dollars for a secret" "deal" i swiped my car and winked. watching him wink back.
i watched stan's mom pull out her phone. and with that i was off. not sticking around for that one. plus.... it's not even for me. well....maybe a little. i'm sending most of it to my sister.... maybe.

right when i was about to be home. i saw a whole mass of people. talking to my mother. saying they are glad she's back.
"so where are the kiddos" kyle's mom asked.
"oh i sent them away so i could unpack" she spoke back. i just walked past. it's 3 bed... but yet me and my sister share our room.
"oh shit let me see" she spoke.
i showed her the weed. "fucking gold" she took the jar and hid it. "under the bed... in a box. under the clothes. by the hole in the wall" she spoke winking.
i nodded. "did you see kyle? he looks sooooooo good" she spoke "you used to like him when you were in 2nd and 3rd grade" i laughed.
"but his brother ike? so good" "he's like 3 years younger the you" i looked at her he's like an 8th grader. he's 4 years younger then me. 5 years younger then kyle" "your a pedo" "am not" "your a about to be sophomore going after a about to be 7th grader". i explained. "okay hear me out" "i'm not hearing shit" i laughed. " it's not funny" "your right it's not. that's illegal and disgusting." "id rather have kyle then ike" " yeah? go make your move" i spoke. i watched her pout and walk away.

i just decided to put some airpods in and walk around. explore. lil peep just hits different sometimes.

i was in peace. then i saw a fat ass person running towards me. "what the fuck" i spoke. it's cartman.
"help me. that man is trying to fuck me in my tiny little butthole. i don't want him to" "cartman you fat ass come back here"it was stan. "i doubt it's tiny" i spoke to cartman. "HOLY SHIT Y/N" stan yelled. "yeah in the flesh" i spoke back.  pretty soon. i had most of my old class around me.
kenny. wendy. bebe. clyde. craig. tweek. stan. kyle. and cartman.

i couldn't help but have the girls all over me. "your style is so different" "it's literally a jacket and pants" "there's no color"
am i really having to defend myself for my lack of color?
"oh well. i just didn't feel like wearing any" i spoke.
"you still have that monotone sound in your voice" i heard bebe speak.... at least her voice isn't as annoying to me.
"yeah i guess so" that's all i could say.
i always looked around. at everyone. they all aged well. i would catch kenny staring at me every now and then. maybe he remembers. probably not. we were little. i barely do. they just made such a memory since i was there the longest.
"so how long are you staying for this time" kyle spoke
"i don't know. she just got divorced. may take awhile. but we may be in it for the long run" i spoke.
"can i get you guys anything?" the waiter asked.... it was no other then butters.
"oh yeah. can i get a jack and coke" i asked
"well i don't think your old enough" he spoke i gave him a fake id. "right away maam" he spoke.
everyone looked at me confused.
"sorry. been a long day"i spoke

before i knew it i had most everyone drinking it but stan and kyle. they haven't changed a bit.
"so what's new" i asked
"cartmana still fat" kyle added
"kyle's stills. dirty jew"
i looked at them fighting.
"my dad owns a weed farm but you knew that" stan added
"WELL AT LEAST IM NOT POOR LIKE KENNY" cartman yelled.
"MMMM YOU FATASMMM" kenny yelled back.
i looked at kenny giving him 40 dollars. he looked at me
"go get your family some nice dinner" i spoke. out of all the moms his was chill. the others were either uptight or strict. unless it was cartmans mom who just fucked everyone.
"thank you y/mmmmm" "oh uh yeah"
he still has that muffled talk i can't understand. but everyone can hear it just fine.

i needed to head home.
"YOU KILLED KENNY" "YOU BASTARDS"
oh jeez. it never stopped huh.
i waited till everyone left before taking the 40 and. just giving it to them directly. " save some for kenny" i spoke. they just looked confused. i walked home. it wasn't far. not far at all. i got home to my mom waiting at the table.
"already ate just save it" i spoke going up to my room. i saw my sister bong in hand.
"this shit is good" she spoke. i took a hit. "yep" before laying down and getting on my phone.

—————————————————————————

i cant sleep. it's 3am and i haven't slept.
-knock—knock- -knock-
i looked out the window. and opened it
"may i help you" i asked only to be pulled out to the roof.
"how. how did you know?" it was kenny.
"your back already. great." "no y/n how did you know"
i looked at him.
"no offense but i am freezing my ass off." "how did you know i die and come back?" " i don't get a thank you for the 40" " thank you for the 40" " if you ever need food just come to me. i'll help"
"y/n that's not the point. how. my parents are wondering the same" "kenny. i noticed. i remembered. and always wondered how you came back" i answered.
he looked at me. i have to admit. he did look good. i never knew he was a blonde. probably because he always has a hood on. "fine. good enough i guess" "better be" "were you smoking weed?" he asked.
"no?" " hand it over" "kenny? a smoker?" i joked.
"i knew you weren't always monotone." "asshole"
he laughed.
"WHAT.... what the fuck is going on out here" i looked over to see shiloh. "couldn't sleep and he had a question."
"that doesn't answer why he's on our roof talking about the za." she spoke handing him a rolled blunt. i watched her climb out and grab it and light it. it was now a smoking circle.

kenny left and it left me and my sister there.
"god i still fucking hate it here" i laughed.
"i don't mind it" she spoke before we both climbed in and laid in our beds. she slept i maybe slept and hour at most at 9 in the morning.