we have been caught. new excuse

(tw- mentions of rape)

i woke up to hearing the door being unlocked. i shook kenny a little. "huh" he opened his eyes a little and looked at me.
"thank you kenny's mom. kenny the party is starting soon and he haven't heard from you" it was kyle.
"SHIT" kenny yelled out. throwing me a bit. causing my head to hit the wall.
"fuck" he spoke wrapping me in his arms "shit are you okay i'm sorry" he spoke. rubbing the back of my head.
"kenny i thought you liked y/n... why are you in bed with another women" stan spoke.
"fuck" he whispered.
"uh" was all he could mutter out.
"we are on the way to y/ns so when you get done here meet us at the arcade."
"i'm so telling y/n i even got this kewl picture"
"cartman fucking delete it" kenny spoke.
"this could shatter any feelings y/n had for you" he spoke once more.
i was still wrapped up in kenny's arms. i guess they couldn't tell it with me.
"guys... whoa kenny. i thought you liked y/n she's gonna be so crushed" wendy spoke walking into the room.
"wait why" kenny asked.
"well i thought she always liked you a little. but i'll tell her that you wouldn't feel the same" wendy spoke.
"LIKED ME?" he shouted. he started laughing. and moving me around. "yeah totally doesn't like y/n" kyle spoke.
"go you kyle now you can go get a girlfriend" stan spoke. "wait no" kenny spoke after. "dude she's gonna be shattered. plus for someone who said they liked her sure doesn't show it" kyle added.
"funny thing" i punched kenny in the stomach.
"who's the girl kenny" wendy spoke walking over
"it's not one. it's not even a girl. it's just a pillow" kenny tried to make up some lame ass excuse. i felt the hood be pulled down.
"Y/n?" wendy spoke out. "holy shit dude" stan followed.
"uhhh. hi" was all i could mutter out.
"well everyone out so i can get dressed" kenny yelled. and with that everyone left.
"fucking assholes" he got up and ruffled through his closet. "cant believe they fucking can't keep their fucking mouths shut" kenny rambled on. leaving me confused. he looked at me. throwing the blanket over my head. taking it off probably 5 minutes later. "it's going to be 49 outside" kenny spoke throwing me his coat.
he seemed to be in some sort of mood. "hey i'm gonna dip and change my clothes" "alright"
alright. that's all i get. alright cool. i open the window and walk to my house.

"WHO EVER SAID BOXERS ARENT COMFORTABLE ARE FUCKING LIARS" i yelled
"NO IT MAKES YOU A LESBO" shiloh yelled back.
alright. i finally have time to get ready. i put on some baggy ripped jeans that i cuff because sometimes they just don't fit right. i did put on a crop top. because god... i need the confidence.... low self esteem kicks my ass everyday. some converse. fishnets for the fashion. oh and kenny's coat. which does pair with the orange on my shirt. good thing cars are cool.

"hair... what do i do" "let me help" "shiloh helping me???" i asked all joking.
"ugh. your so annoying. but i really think like.... ponytail? no 2 buns... no.... well. it's just gonna have to work." i watched her part my hair. put them in messy buns. made a little messier. and pull a strand of hair out from both sides.
makeup was easy. just mascara. "no, full" i was turned around and had a ring light on my face. i was getting concealer, highlight, blush, mascara. "you'll love this. white on the waterline and black underneath. bigger eyes bigger dick" she spoke laughing.
i heard my phone go off. "it's stan he's wondering where you are. says everyone is there but you" "getting ready....be there soon" she spoke while typing.  i watched her quickly finish and gave me a long board. "knock yourself out. i have to go to a friends house" she spoke laying back on her bed. 
i ran out the door and started my trip.
"why the fuck is everyone outside" i looked at the time... they aren't even open yet.
"FUCKING SICK Y/N" kyle yelled.
i just laughed. i didn't do anything special. i looked at kenny who still looked mad.
i watched them open the door and everyone run in.
i got my change for the games. and started playing. "if i had to get any prize i want that." "the fucking banana stan" "fuck yeah dude look how cool it looks" ah yes. the 2 best friends kyle and stan having a convo.
"holy shit y/n that's your 4th jackpot. it's been 20 minutes" wendy spoke.
i took out a lollipop and stuck that bitch in my mouth. communication no. ignoring everyone yeah.
we were there for a couple more hours. "shit dude i don't have enough" stan spoke.
"banana" i told the guy. he took my ticket paper and handed me the banana. "you have 1000 left what do you want" i looked at stan. "i want that and that. combine these to get that" i handed him the banana "happy birthday stan" i spoke stepping back. 
it was now 6pm. i had no where special to be. so a  ride around it was.
i felt my phone ring. "y/n kenny and kyle are fighting. like getting into it" "wendy how is this my problem" "JUST GET OVER TO THE PARK" and with that she hung up
with no choice but to go over there. i rushed.
"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" kyle yelled. "FUCK YOU" kenny followed.
"alright what the fuck is happening" i asked "we don't know they just started yelling at each other" wendy answered. "why am i here wendy" "go knock some sense into them please. stan tried and failed" i looked at her. the only logical thing. punch them both in the stomach. so i did.
"what the fuck" "what the fuck y/n"
"both of you shut the fuck up" i'm so heated it's fucking hot. i gave wendy kennys coat to give back to him and i was off again.
i need a drink..... liquor store.
bypass with a fake and i'm golden. some malibu. some jack. no fireball i can't handle cinnamon right now. and some beer. and a crown.
home time.
...who's calling this time.
"hey y/n kenny knocked on the window asking where you were. so where are you" "the store." "when are you coming back he wants to know" "tell him to go home" "okay. she said go home. pissed get off huh. HAHAHHAHAHA" i hung up mid her laughing.
so annoying everyone.  here's to the hill with the bench. and here's to drinking.