bring in the drama

"shy go get some meds here's the list" i heard my mom speak
"it's not my fault she is sick because she hasn't been sleeping" shiloh spoke back.
i heard a ugh followed by heavy footsteps and the door slamming.
i gave her 30 minutes only to call her and hear her at the arcade.
"kyle why won't you date me" "i like someone else" "who" "uhh..... your sister" "ugh kenny" "i vouch for y/n to" "i hate all of you"
"mom shiloh is at the arcade and can get her and. get meds" she looked at me. "careful" she spoke throwing me the car keys. i got in and started driving. right to the arcade.
"SHIT Y/N" she yelled
"car NOW" she looked down and followed. i hopped in the driver seat.
"where are we going" stan asked.
"what the fuck" i looked back. everyone is here. "cvs" i spoke driving off. "y/n your swerving a lot. are you sure your good to drive" shiloh spoke.
"no i feel like i just fucjing got ran over" i looked at her.
"scary" kyle whispered.
i parked the car and went inside. benadryl, Tylenol, mickey mouse fever head pads.(only the real ones remember these) i went to check out.
"maam" "don't call me that" i cut him off.
"i need to see a id. you have to be 18 to buy these" he spoke.
i looked through my phone. here's the one that says 19.
yes i have 2 one to be 22 and one to be 19. i felt shady to just be those ages.
i walked back to the car and everyone piled in.
i'm cold. tired. and sore. i just want to lay down.
i nearly crashed into the garage but i heard laughing from the back. guess they were having fun. i got out and walked straight to my room.
"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE" yelling screaming shiloh's dead. my is mad. the boys followed to the room.
i heard foot steps. "sorry boys. can i get you any water,soda,food?" my mom asked. once everyone told her she left and came back with everything. including soup..... but with only the soup. no noodle. just broth. kyle stan and my sister were all playing mario party. whole kenny was watching. for good reason. my sister said  kenny was to poor to hold hers. and stand wanted the purple one and kyle wanted the orange one. which were mine. kyle wanted nothing to do with my sisters basic joy cons. which were red and blue. and she always had the blue.
but no matter how hard my sick self tried to look for my other ones i couldn't find them. only being ushered to bed by kenny.
i took a 10 minute nap at most before shivering and going to take my sisters blankets. "keep your sick hands off my shit you fucjing infector" she spoke to me.... back to my bed.
"kenny what are you doing" stan asked.
"being nice" he spoke back taking off his jacket and putting it on me. before laying next to me and putting his arms on me watching tik tok on his phone.
"kenny?" kyle questioned.
"what kyle" "are you trying to..." "no" he answered quick.
i'm still shivering. i heard the door open.
"oh miss l/n. y/n is cold can she have another blanket" kenny spoke. "why.... never mind i'll go get on it" with her leaving.
"what's up guys. why is kenny in y/ns bed" it was cartman.
"shut up fatass" kyle spoke. my mom threw the blanket on me and kenny. "have fun" she spoke before leaving once more.
"i mean how could you let someone so poor all over your stuff he might take it" cartman added on.
i tried to get up only to be forced back down.
"stay" kenny spoke. i started watching his phone with him. a few hours have passed.  no sleep. like my body lacks the effort to.
"y/n mom said it's time to take your meds" shiloh came up with a plate full of everything.
liquid Tylenol.  a little pink pill. and one little fever be gone pad.
i sat up. and took the pill first. i went for the syringe only to see kenny had it. i put my hand out. and he shook his head and grabbed my chin with his finger and with the other opened my bottom lip and pushed the meds into my mouth,
"UGH IT TASTE SO BAD" i shouted. and before i could even think kenny quite literally slapped the fever pad onto my forehead. knocking me back.
"ow well that fucking hurt" i spoke looking at him.
"kenny you had all the rizz and lost it" "kyle i don't think that's the right use of rizz" "how would you know" they started arguing. while i just laid back down. kenny doing the same.
"i'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my girllllllll." i heard kenny singing under his breath.
"i love system of a down" i spoke. i watched him smile. hypnotize it just makes me feel some time of way.
i yawned. resulting in kenny pulling me closer to him by my forehead. like this man really just put his whole hand on my forehead and pushed me closer to him. i could hear his music from his air pod. he went from tik tok to playing clash of clans. nirvana... the man who sold the world.

"kenny you have great taste in music" i spoke
nothing. he didn't say anything
"kenny why are you there anyway" kyle spoke. "she's sick. and she's always nice to me. so here's my payback" he explained.
"sleepy" i spoke. i felt him move down a bit and put his chin on the top of my head. "lift head up" i lifted my head up. he slid his arm under my head before putting it back down. and slumping his other arm over me. 
"you guys are seriously making me so sick right neow" "shut up cartman. let kenny have this" stan spoke.
"i'm not gonna sit here and look at kenny try to get with.." cartman got cut off while i heard rustling on the floor.
i felt kenny shift trying to look. before i heard him laughing. and just shifting back. "in the sun blinding you" he asked. i didn't even get a second to answer before he flipped the hood of his hoodie i was wearing and tied it shut.

i'm not shivering. it's dark. i think the meds are kicking my ass. because i'm tired.... so sleep i must.

—————-_______________________——

i have awoken.... i untie kenny's hoodie. to see his phone next to me turned off. followed by quiet little snores. is he sleeping?
"hey stan" "what kyle" "did you see butters new girlfriend" "what no let me see" i could hear them gossiping. getting things straight. it's 10pm. everyone is still here. kenny's sleeping. and my sister doing god knows what.
"we should wake up kenny. and get going" kyle added.
i felt them move kenny. "fuck off" mumbled. lifting his arm, and putting it back down on me.
"kenny we have to go it's late" stan spoke to him.
"fucking asshole" kenny spoke getting up as soon as he got up i sat up.
and looked at them.
"she's awake"
"no shit"
they all looked at me. "shiloh" i spoke
they looked at me confused.
"punch her on the way out. just fucking deck her in the face" i spoke laying back down. to sleep more.
"kenny your jacket. aren't you gonna get it?" kyle asked.
"no" he spoke. i heard them leaving. and fell asleep. because i still feel like shit.