welcome to school

well. i doubt anyone remembers me. and i'm gonna look like a total dumbass.
"y/n let me see" wendy spoke taking the sheet of my classes out my hand.
"just what i thought. we are stuck in the same classroom learning everything because we are short staffed." i guess much hasn't changed. we walked to the classroom. and might i just say... it was literally like..... 4 teacher per class. like for all the grades. they shuffled.
"i'm mr.mackey, but you all know that mkay. i'm your health and science teacher. and counselor mkay. a lot of teacher aren't here because they quit." he was speaking.

"have you seen kenny?" "i know he looks so good right" "he looks less poor" yeah thanks to me. god the gossip never changes. "he's still single" "yeah but he's a little perv" "i think he just needs to find me. the right girl" i looked at kenny who was looking at them. "shit" they both looked away.
"home ec or welding" cartman asked kenny. "home ec" kenny spoke.
i followed kyle who also had welding.
"y/n i think your in the wrong class" cartman spoke "home ec is that way" he pointed.
"ITS THE GIRL WHO JOINED WELDING" it was a male teacher. very large...."is that adler" "yeah" "i thought he quit" "he did... for the elementary" kyle explained.
"you guys hear kenny getting hit on all day" Tolkien spoke. "who couldn't it's everywhere" stand chipped in "he really stepped it up this year" tolkien carried on "yeah y/n pick out and bought all his clothing" "you look familiar... Y/N L/N" he yelled
"yeah in the flesh." i had numerous hugs from people who started to recognize me.
"damn you look good"  "super good" "you single" "major glow up"
"ALL RIGHT ENOUGH" i yelled laughing.
"are you single"
"yes?" i questioned. 
once the bell rang. i had the boys following me. it was the end of school.... "y/n wrong way" wendy came and turned me around. into the crowd. who was still following me.
even outside they were still following me.
"they have been following y/n since she left welding" wendy spoke to bebe. i know this because i over heard it by the swarm of people asking for my number. i felt myself being dragged out by kyle.
"thank you" i said so excited.
"sorry i like someone else." i heard kenny tell to a bunch of girls.
"IS IT ME" "no it's me" "ITS ME YOUR ALL WRONG" 
i couldn't help but laugh.
"please y/n just give me your number"
"y/n" "y/n" "i was talking first" "fuck you i was"
and i was back in the boy swarm. god damn it.
i felt 2 hands on my arms. followed by 8. until every single boy had a hold of me. from seniors who never knew me. to juniors who did.
"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY" wendy shouted
"NO CAN YOU GET YOUR HAND OF NY WAIST. HEY ASSHOLE THATS MY ASS YOUR TOUCHING" it was constant yelling from me.
"BITCH LET ME GO. HEY DICKWAD YOUR HAND CANT GO THERE. AH SOMEONE SMACKED MY ASS" 
"PULL HER OUT" wendy yelled.
i felt 2 hands grab mine and yank.
"thank you i am forever in your debt" i spoke.
"hey we want her" one of the seniors called out.
i watched kenny stand in front of me and walk backwards bumping into me. so i walked backwards.
i watched them start running. i saw kenny turn around and throw me over his shoulder and started running.
now it wasn't only boys who wanted to kill kenny it was also the girls who wanted to kill me.
we ran until we turned a corner and hid behind a building. kenny let me down. but when i went to open my mouth he pulled me to his chest and covered it with his hand.
"where did they go" "they have to be here somewhere" "maybe they ran up more over the hill" "they are hiding behind one of the houses down hill" we heard them start running.
i watched kenny slide down the wall and catch his breathe.
just in time for wendy to call.
"are you guys okay?"
"barely"
"okay well...... good night." she spoke.
and i watched the call hang up.
"do you know what they are doing" "no idea" kenny looked at me.
"want to watch hulu at my house?" i asked. he stood up and started walking. "first one there smells feet" he spoke running. i ran after him.
my mom fed him dinner. he took a shower. he laid on my bed. and was watching tv.
it must have been hours. it was hours. we came here at 5 it's now 9. "shit my moms calling" i sat there and listened. he opened the window. and let me out. before shutting it.
i heard him open the door and tell my mom good bye and that i was sleeping. and he came and got me. walked to his house and did the same thing we have been doing for a week now. sleeping.