the saga...

(tw. mentions of alcohol. abuse. and physical hitting. not much but still there.)

it's been a good 6 weeks a whole 2 months.
kenny's either in my bed or i'm in his. we are basically inseparable.
"y/n tomorrow is saturday. we all have this giant plan to go and celebrate stan's birthday." wendy talked.
"it's already october?" "yeah have you lost track of time that much" she laughed.
once class finished. they all wanted to head to a store.
"i'm shivering my ass off." i spoke looking at my phone. "it's fucking 48 degrees y'all got me fucked up" i felt a arm drape around my shoulders. "trade" kenny spoke. he went to take off my hoodie. which would fit him i size up a good 3 sizes. after fighting him for it. i was left without a jacket shaking in my boots.
he took off his heavy orange coat putting it on me and throwing on my hoodie.
"awwww y/n you look so cute. i knew a little color would suit you" bebe spoke up.
"shut up" i mumbled. kenny zipped it up and flipped the hood. "all better" he spoke smiling. flipping up his own hood. "y/n there's a girl at school who said she's going to fight you because you hang around kenny to much" wendy chirped.
"oh great" i could only pinch the bridge of my nose.
we have arrived to the shop...tea and coffee.
"since this place opened i've always wanted to try it" bebe spoke up.
i just wanted some sweet ass coffee.

we walked out drinking it.
"let me text my mom about the plan" i looked at kenny. he nodded. his mom knew my mom knew. we would hear them occasionally talk and gossip.
"great she said it's cool" i put my phone up and kept walking. i did bring my switch. i still had to be quiet for his dad. but his mom was totally on board.
we walked into kenny's house. "little rat" i spoke chasing it around the kitchen. earning laughs. i looked up to see them both smiling at me. "what" i asked
"your so adorable" kenny spoke "just like a child" carol added
"am not" i scoffed. earning more laughs
"you are nothing like your sister" "you mean a spoiled brat who only cares about herself" kenny's mom laughed. "that little scoff is something right up her ally." she was right. it was a joking scoff. it took me forever to see that she was in fact not joking. she would just always did it when she pouted.

"kenny take her to your room before your dad gets back from the bar. it's 6. he will be back any second" i always bought them food for dinner. so she would always make an extra plate and hide it.
she's so sweet

kenny took me to his room and told me to hide under the bed. not under. but in. so it was me against wood and a mattress.

"is dinner ready" "yes it is" i heard his mom call for the children.
"kenny when is y/n coming back over" karen asked "never" his dad spoke. "we can all hang out sunday promise" kenny talked to her.
"stop getting your sister involved with a girl your just using. i didn't care for the other bitches because they didn't last long before you broke it off. your not even dating her so stop showing her your family. we don't need her money." he said aggressive.
he's a little abusive if i might add. no he doesn't really hit them. but it's the emotional part where he gets them.

it wasn't maybe 20 minutes of being under this uncomfortable ass shit where i started to move.
"what the fuck was that"
"probably a mouse"
"i think kenny snuck that girl in here" i heard heavy footsteps followed by the door swinging open. "where is she kenny." i had to hold up all my clothes and hair. suck in and slow my breathing. if not hood my breathe.
he looked in the closet. behind every door. under the bed. everywhere
"your trashing my room stop" kenny yelled.
"this is trashing it" i felt the mattress be lifted up. followed by being slammed down
"dont"
"she's under here isn't she" "no" and it was gone cover blown.

"YOUR A FUCKING LIAR"

i was being pulled up. it hurt a little. his dad had me by the collar of my shirt. it was a little hard to breathe. "let her go"
"no... how does that fucking feel"
"LET HER GO" first time kenny ever raised his voice.
the grip got tighter. a little scared... yeah. i started throwing elbows and hitting him in his side. first punch thrown. right in my shoulder. "stop doing that" he spoke into my ear. i felt my whole body be dragged.i shut my eyes as much as i can "you cant fucking protect her kenny"  i felt a pair of arms wrap around me and one hand on the back of my head. the other on my waist. "i think i fucking can" i opened my eyes to met the chest of kenny. "EVERYONE STOP" kenny's mom. perfect
"SHUT THE FUCK UP CAROL I KNOW YOUR IN ON THIS YOUR A FUCKING TRAITOR" he yelled.  kenny gripped me tighter. pushing my head fully into his chest. i felt my body spin around. followed by a grunt in pain.
"YOU JUST FUCKING HIT OUR CHILD" i heard his mom yell. "SO WHAT" "GET THE FUCK OUT HIS ROOM THIS IS WHY KEVIN LEFT" she yelled at him.
home hitter. "Fuck you all" he spoke before leaving.
kenny shuffling with me to lock the door.
"shit what the fuck" he mumbled. only to look down at me.
"are you okay" "yeah" "no are you really okay" "yeah" he looked at me. "no"  as soon as i said that he let out a sigh. "i knew it" all he could think of doing was hug me. "are you crying" "no" "i can hear it in your voice y/n" "maybe" he was right i didn't notice. but i'm a brave strong women. a girl. a female.
i felt my feet be lifted off the ground and slammed onto kenny. he was laying on the bed and me on top of him. his knees were bent off the bed so my legs were just straight. very uncomfy. my head was resting on his shoulder. facing away from him. i'm a strong person, i don't cry.... i cry a lot... but by myself in the shower.
"shit" he mumbled out muffled by his jacket. he had his arms around my waist and squeezed me tighter. eventually flipping us onto our sides. and just putting my head into his chest. with his hand on the back of my head.

i've been crying for like an hour.
"how do i make it stop" he spoke. "i DonT KNowwwww" i squeaked.
"fuck fuck fuck FUCK"
he's stressed. i- im crying more now.
"fuck shit.... damn it." he lifted my face towards him. and started wiping tears.
i saw him pull out his phone.... he gave it 5 minutes and read everything.
"what are you doing" "asking a professional" he looked at me and started scratching my head....
followed by rubbing. and then leaving off with gently playing with parts of my hair.
soothing yes. still crying a little. he started to wipe more tears. before finding out that when he does i stop crying for a bit. meaning there was a lot of rubbing my cheeks. and my face. with the perfect combo. i wasn't crying anymore.
i did hear a sigh.
what if his dad was right. he was using me. times got hard and now he's tired. he got off the bed. and grabbed a hoodie of his and a blanket. more detail. a blanket from my room. he had brushed out all the knots. probably when i fell asleep. i like fluffy blankets. it was washed and became not so fluffy. and he made it fluffy again. he threw me the hoodie to put on and laid down waiting for me to lay down. before putting the blanket on us. i faced the wall like i usually do.
"look at me" i turned around. to look at him. he pulled me in closer and closed his eyes. i did the same.... i was a little tired from using all my energy in crying so i was drifting off. only to feel a small kiss on the top of my head. worry later.... sleep now.