the day we are getting what we want

...it was 3am. i need to be impulsive.
sneak out. go home......

bleach. color. and stab.

"Y/N WHAT DID YOU DO" "i like it" "YOUR HAIR IS BLUE YOUR NOSE HAS A EARRING IN IT"
i made a decision. or an impulse.
"how are you gonna hide it"
no idea...
"y/n? are you even listening can you hear me? are you going through a funk again?"
i mean yeah i can. not that i know of.
"Y/N JUST ANSWER ME"
"i am" i mumbled. "yeah in your head"
i look towards my dearest sister.
"just get ready for school" she rolled her eyes.
today was booty shorts. a thigh garters and thigh highs. with a crop top with a hood. modest. it was short sleeve. so i'll be cold.
lots of mid drift. lots of leg. very sexy.

"y/n. shiloh. your friends are here" i heard my MOTHER. yell. she's very loud.
we both went down and i had my blanket.
and to the bus stop we went. "i was told i could get fired and fined if i didn't pick you up" the bus driver spoke.
so i sat.
"y/n you got your nose pierced?" i looked at kenny.
yeah.
"your not saying anything. your moving your mouth but nothing is coming out"
"don't worry kenny she did that to me. she's being weird today.
no i'm not. i'm never weird.
"what?" "i agree your not weird" "kenny you can understand?"
everyone looked at kenny. "yeah?"
"nice fucking jacket" cartman spoke pulling the hood down. "WHOA" wendy yelled.
i could only half smile. i looked at kenny who was shocked.
"how did you pull that off" a lot of time and bleach.
"what did she say kenny" "a lot of time and bleach"
am i really not saying words
"no your saying nothing" "huh" i spoke quietly.
we got there....
"uh." was all what we could have said.
the freshman have lit trash on fire.
"STOP THROWING DIAPERS ON FIRE" the principal ran out.
i'm reduced to tears. i have started a riot.
"no colored hair allowed. your shorts and shirt are prohibited and so are your socks" he looked at me.
middle finger.
"YOUNG LADY. WHO EVER THREW THAT DIAPER AT ME IS IN TROUBLE" and with that he ran.
class has begun.

_____————_______———________———

"kenny" it's cartman. "guess what. me and heidi are back together"
"break up with her" he spoke so serious.
"uh yeah right. when stan and wendy break up and you get a girlfriend i'll do it" he laughed walking away.

"hey kenny's how's your mute girlfriend" shiloh walked up. "she's fine" he spoke. "not even gonna deny it. i'm shocked" she also walked away laughing.
why didn't.... "because i didn't feel like it" he smiled. i bet you wish
"maybe. but the world may never know" he winked.
bitch "whore" slut "hoe" "asshole" "dumbass" "cocksucker" "bootyhole licker"
"mm that's not me" "is to y/n" "is not kenny"
"what's wrong" "i'm sleepy" "then come here"
i looked at him. my feet are no longer on the ground.
"go to sleep" he has picked me up and is now carrying me home.

_____———-_____———____——-____——-

i semi woke up to someone rubbing my cheek.
with a little peak it was kenny. i'm just gonna keep at it that i'm asleep.
"yeah shiloh. i'll take a soda" "dr pepper or cock" "uh." "coke. stupid y/n has me saying cock instead of coke" "dr. pepper"
it was some time. he was still rubbing my cheek with his thumb.
"someday y/n you'll be mine. and i'll get to call you my girlfriend. someday soon i just need a plan" he spoke.

what.

the.

fuck.

how do i even.... what do i even.... i am freaking out.
because yeah i like kenny. but i don't know. i want to. but what if. how would i. we are already like a couple aren't we?

i felt him kiss my forehead. "okay kenny here's your soda" "thank you"
fake wake up. i don't think he's ever seen me awake up.... does he watch me sleep. has he been watching me sleep the whole time.