Desire and Desperation pt2

By LemonsAndGrapeFruits

Sexy time

It was May, and the flowers were in full bloom. Harley had suggested that they go to the new nightclub that was opening on Main Street. Ivy disliked cramped spaces, but Harley wore Ivy down and Ivy eventually agreed. It was a decision that Ivy regretted as soon as she walked into the club.

The nightclub had been cramped and loud and hot-all things that Ivy did not enjoy. Thankfully, the new nightclub was run by two women and designed to be a safe place for women to enjoy themselves. Any men who were caught being creepy or causing women to be uncomfortable were immediately thrown out, and most of the people in the club were women anyways. If Ivy had gotten groped, she definitely would have immediately killed a man, which probably wouldn't have ended well.

She had taken so many tequila shots that she lost count (with her toxin immunity, it took quite a lot to even get her tipsy, and it was almost impossible to get her blackout drunk) and Harley had dragged her to the dance floor after that. They danced together for a long time, but things got a bit hazy after that. All Ivy remembered was that Harley was dancing close to her in the cramped club, and she got closer and closer until there was no space at all...

Ivy's hands were on Harley's body, and Harley's body was on Ivy's. Ivy remembered seeing Harley and thinking, She's gorgeous. The song that they were dancing to ended, and in the moment before the next song changed, Ivy remembered looking at Harley's lips and wanting to kiss them. Her hands were around Harley's waist, and Harley's hands were behind her head. Ivy glanced down at Harley's eyes and saw that they were staring at her lips.

Shit.

If Ivy hadn't been drunk, there was no way that she would have done what she did next. (There was no way she would have ended up in that situation in the first place.) She pulled Harley closer to her so that their bodies were pressed up against each other and their faces were a centimeter apart. Harley's eyes shot up to hers in shock, and the split second before Ivy was going to pull away and apologize, Harley closed the distance between them.

Ivy stiffened, sobering up for a second and worrying about poisoning Harley or accidentally mind-controlling her before relaxing and remembering the toxin immunizer she had given Harley all those months ago. Harley's hands went into Ivy's hair as they kissed passionately. The kiss seemed to last forever and not long enough before Harley released Ivy, breathing heavily and eyes gleaming mischievously. "Do you wanna get out of here?"

"Fuck yes."

Their chauffeur for the night (a man that Ivy had kissed to mind control earlier) drove them back to their hideout. During the ride, Harley had climbed onto Ivy's lap, which sobered Ivy up pretty quickly. She alternated between making out with Ivy and kissing her neck. Ivy did her best to keep calm and collected, but she couldn't help but to moan out or call out Harley's name every so often. Ivy's long green fingers gripped Harley's thighs, her thumbs drawing circles on Harley's inner thigh.

They finally got back to their hideout and tumbled out of the car. Ivy gave the mind-controlled chauffeur some instructions about forgetting where they were and where they had been and going to Gotham Pier before following Harley into the mansion. As soon as they got inside the house, Ivy quickly locked the door behind her and turned to face Harley. "You're going to pay for what you did in the car."

"Oh yeah?" Harley giggled.

Ivy replied by stepping forward and kissing Harley. What Harley didn't realize was that in the club and in the car, Ivy had been exercising all the self-restraint she possessed to hold back. Now, she pinned Harley against the wall and did what she had wanted to do for months. She grabbed one of Harley's legs and pulled it up next to her waist as she ground her hips into Harley's groin while using her other hand to pin Harley's hands against the wall above her head. Harley moaned into Ivy's mouth, and Ivy took that opportunity to slip her tongue into Harley's mouth. Ivy could feel Harley's body trying to grind against hers, and just before she sensed Harley was going to reach her peak, she stepped away, keeping Harley pinned against the wall. Harley whimpered. "Fuck, Red. Why'd you stop?"