Extra Mile pt2

by queenssaviour

Less than 24 hours later, Harley stumbles into the hotel room behind Ivy. 

She’d asked Ivy if she wanted to sleep in her room – no funny business this time – and Ivy had said yes. 

The problem now is that Ivy is holding onto her hand tight, tighter than necessary, and reminding Harley what those long fingers are really capable of. 

Before Harley has time to register what’s happening, Ivy is against the wall and Harley is in front of her, meeting her eyes. Their faces are close, close enough for their breaths to mingle in the cool night air. Harley isn’t sure if it’s the alcohol in her system or the way Ivy looks at her, but she really really wants to bring her lips to her best friend’s again.

And again.

And again. 

She won’t initiate anything, though, not after what Ivy said after last time. She looks at Ivy instead, her gaze momentarily falling on dark lips as she brings herself a few inches closer to breach the distance between them. Ivy meets her eyes, her breathing growing heavier until she starts shifting. It takes Harley a second to realize what Ivy is doing, but when Ivy’s thigh parts Harley’s and softly makes contact with her center, she knows Ivy wants her to, just like last night. 

“Ives…” she sighs, her hold on Ivy’s hand tightening as she closes her eyes.

“Do you want to?” Ivy asks, her voice so so low. 

Harley opens her eyes and bites her lip, worried that her voice will give out. She nods, pressing herself against Ivy’s elevated thigh. 

Ivy brings her free hand to Harley’s jaw and pulls her into a kiss. It feels just as perfect as Harley remembers, simultaneously safe and exciting as Ivy’s soft lips move against hers. Harley tries to push harder against Ivy’s thigh as their kiss deepens, wanting to get even closer to her best friend. 

They stay like that for a while, grinding against each other as they take off one another’s clothes. Harley’s breath catches in her throat when Ivy’s hands brush against her breasts and stay there, her thumbs flicking her nipples. 

It feels so fucking good, but it’s not enough. She needs to get closer to Ivy, closer than their current position allows her. She presses her pale, naked body flush against Ivy’s green one and pushes her tighter against the wall. 

“Closer,” she whispers against Ivy’s lips between kisses. 

“Yeah,” Ivy agrees, propelling herself off the wall. Her lips never break contact with Harley’s as she guides them towards the large bed in the middle of the room. As she presses her cheek against Harley’s, she whispers, “I wanna hear you. Like last night.” 

“Fuck,” Harley stammers. “Okay. Yeah. Uh.”

An involuntary gasp leaves Harley as Ivy pushes her on the bed with one hand before tying her hair up in a messy red bun. Ivy is so gorgeous, her green skin almost glowing in the dim light as she slowly leans over Harley and presses herself against her.  

“Ives…” Harley starts, but doesn't continue. She doesn’t know what to say. She loves Ivy, but saying that now, again, might be too much and she doesn’t want to change the mood and ruin the night.