Joker Stealin' Batbitch

‼️this story is very fucked up, goofy, and contains non-consensual elements/rape. ‼️

By: nitynyx on AO3

On the other side of their downtown Gotham apartment, Harley’s hyenas were braying and cackling in an uproar, just as loud and excited as their ‘mommy’ was. Her noise was always infectious to them and even when they couldn’t see her or why she was laughing or crying or screaming, they always joined along with her. 

The first few times that Pamela Isley - perhaps better known by her moniker Poison Ivy - heard them laughing, she found it amusing. Cute. Almost endearing. She had her plants, after all. She could understand Harley’s love for her cackling beasts, and they brought out a more caring side in the clown princess of crime that Ivy loved to see.

Those ‘first few times’ were well over a year ago now. She still loved the more motherly side of Harley that they brought out, but -- Harley was always loud, and that meant her hyenas were always being loud and excited with her. Day in, day out, whether it was over breakfast or lunch or when a predictable twist took place in one of the many afternoon soap operas Harley was deeply invested in. 

Ivy had begun to find their laughter more than a little grating, but she cared too much about her clown princess to ever mention it. Her early attempts to sound-proof her bedroom with vines and flowers didn’t pan out quite as well as she would have liked, but over the last five or six months the famous biochemist had devised an alternative solution. While Ivy found the hyenas obnoxious, she could mostly block them out with the far sweeter noise that could be ever-so-easily coaxed out of Harley’s sensitive body.

So whenever Ivy wanted to concentrate or just not have to deal with the headache that uninterrupted hours of cackling hyenas gave her, she got Harley in a different room from her precious babies and set to work on coaxing those noises out. Though, it might have been more apt to simply say she fucked those noises out of Harley’s ridiculously sensitive body. Of course, as a scientist Ivy recognized her circular logic and self-fulfilling prophecy for what it was; making Harley drown out the sound of her hyenas would only keep them cackling. She knew how infectious the clown princess’ noise was, after all. But it wasn’t like she would ever succeed in shutting them up.

The villainous roomies with benefits were once again in Ivy’s bedroom -- her jungle, her personal garden. Harley hung upside down from the ceiling, suspended by long green tendrils, flowering vines controlled by Ivy’s will, wrapped around her lean legs and gently toned arms. One had snaked around the naked blonde’s neck, though not for the purposes of choking her. It supported her neck and kept Harley’s head angled and tilted just so, to keep it exactly where Ivy wanted the clown princess’ head to be. Perfectly positioned for where she wanted Harley’s devilishly long tongue.

Naturally, that place was Ivy’s clit. Equally naked as her girlfriend, Ivy stood with her feet set wider apart than her rounded shoulders, the blonde’s carefully supported head tucked just between Ivy’s thighs. Her eyes lidded heavily with satisfaction. It was an utter shame that Harley spent so long sucking and fucking Joker’s cock. Ivy was absolutely certain that the clown princess was far more talented when it came to working with a woman’s pussy - and with how eager Harley always was to eat her out, she suspected Harley’s bisexuality leaned a bit more sapphic than hetero.