Ensnared pt2

Ivy kissed her as the two fell back.

A soft bed of leaves cushioned their fall as branches beneath them extended out from the ground to catch them softly in midair, nesting them securely and comfortably.

Tendrils slid around the pair as the two embraced, like arms joining in on the contact, adding to the closeness as the plants gently pushed their bodies together even more than they already were.

Desperate pink lips found calm, amused poisonous ones, parting themselves to allow Ivy easy entrance. A moan echoed from Harley’s pale throat as the woman traced the inside of her mouth, flirting over her teeth and stroking across her smooth little tongue. Their lips molded together with kiss after kiss, as if one was breathing life into the other with each touch.

Soft hands palmed at Ivy’s sides as the redhead laid comfortably on her back, the clown straddling lightly over her waist. Harley's hands smoothed over her body, reaching up to palm over her breasts which remained hidden beneath her ivy suit—the blonde decided that was unacceptable. She clawed clumsily at the villain’s floral leotard, finding difficulty in how exactly to remove it from the woman’s beautiful body. Ivy noticed with a deep laugh, “having a bit of trouble?” she quirked a brow.

“Um—heh maybe a little…You didn’t happen to install a zipper on this thing, did ya red?” Harley blushed, chuckling a bit to herself in embarrassment.

“No, it’s not like I need to use my hands to take it off, so I'm not going to worry about how easy it is to remove on its own—” Ivy began to explain matter of factly, before a thought flashed across her eyes, darkening them into that rich shade of jade that told Harley she was in for it. And the “it” in this context being an immediate underwear change…

The redhead allowed her lips to part, holding them that way for a moment before she spoke. “I believe that would imply, Harley, that I’m considering how you could undress me whenever I put this on…” she leaned up to purr in the girl’s ear. “I’m sure you didn’t mean to insinuate that I fantasize such naughty things about you dear?” She practically ate up the way the clown’s entire body seemed to freeze, “right?

The cool breath of Harley’s shuddering stutter in response tickled the redhead’s shoulder.

“D-do you?” Harley couldn’t help but ask. She could feel the woman smile against the shell of her ear. Ivy licked her red lips before she spoke, her tongue just barely grazing Harley’s skin in a way that made her shiver.

Her voice was but a whisper as she answered, “Wouldn’t you like to know?

Harley didn’t think her throat could create such involuntary sounds as the downright hopeless whimper that fluttered out of her mouth. Was her pussy throbbing before? She wondered, because it sure as hell was now.

Ivy pulled away satisfied, feigning obliviousness as she left her eyes shut, stretching comfortably out below the clown. She waved her hand demurely, ushering her floral clothes away to reveal herself to the younger woman. “Is that better for you?” she purred simply.

“Y-Yes…” Harley could only manage to answer, eyes boggling slightly despite the countless amount of times she had seen the nude body of her lover. Her memory never seemed do it justice.