part 4

~ It hurts to know that , the person you love the most doesn't loved you ever ~

A/N pov

That's it today is the day . The day when her body will sold out for some hungry d*cks . The day when she will lost her last hope to live . The day where a talented girl become a slut . She know no one can help her , no one understand her , no one can save her just the way no one will believe her .

20 maids are present in her room dressing her up for black market . First they make a bath of fresh rose petal , fragrance body products , shave her arm pit and lower region hair , wax her hands and legs with body moisturiser make her milky skin soft and bouncy . They wash her silky hair and after removing all water apply serum .

After 6 hours of make over and dress up . She was ready , ready to be sold .

Over all look

Maid 11 : she is a beauty * whisper *

Maid 4 : so what huh . She will be sl*t * whisper *

Maid 2 : still look at those curves , milky skin , silky hair , perfect nose , double eyelids , heart shape face , plumpy lips and flawless skin * whisper *

Maid 15 : will u f*cking shut your mouth * whisper *

Maid 19 : everyone is jealous but i pity her * whisper *

Maid 1 : good looks and body but very bad faith * whisper *

Maid 13 : i heard her own blood related family sold her * whisper *

Maid 17 : and they even used to beat her * whisper *

Maid 20 : when she first came here she wasn't this beautiful * whisper *

She heard them and it was true after all what will she do with this beauty her beauty is the problem of everything .

Maid 15 : let's go and u will be the moon there

Y/N : even moon have dark side * whisper *

She follow maids and sat inside Mercedes . All the way she keep look outside as she never saw outside world somewhere it was true . She never hangout with others cos she never had friends .

As they reach the destination 4 guards takeout black curtains and cover her up from 4 side no one was able to saw her . As they went in back side of stage guards left . There was no one except her . Other girls are getting sold there . After whole 2 hours wait those 3 man came back

??? : looking so hot man * checking her out *

$$$ : how badly i want to taste her but money is more tasty

@@@ : just look at those legs and deep cleavages

She just blankly stair the floor . Suddenly light gone off and they take her to stage . $$$ took mic and spoke in dark