Part 14

~ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams ~

Author p.o.v

" No , what did i done . What sin i had commit , jesus no . Namjoon i can explain wait----NOOOO " taehyung scream and woke up his face was all sweaty , he was panting , his breath was unsteady . " w-what happened Dada " sleepy y/n ask him . He look at her and then himself and grab her both hand and start crying "  i-i am sorry y/n-ah , p-please forgive me , d-don't ha- " he choked in his tears y/n hugged him and pat him " what are you talking Dada , first you fall asleep as soon as you came from shower , so i wore your hood sowwy i didn't ask you  " she said while looking down . 

He tilted his head and wipe his tear and said " w-wait that mean nothing happen between us , i-i didn't did anything . OH GOD such a relief " he hug her tightly and spin her around , specifically he rolled her in bed . " YAHHH DADA LEAVE ME YOU ARE CHOKING ME " she yelled and free herself specifically trying to free herself . He release her and peek her face , she giggle as his kisses tickle her face . " That means i was dreaming " he said to himself " gosh i was having wet dream " he mumble under his breath . " Can i sleep Dada " she ask while rubbing her eyes with a pout which make him aww on her , he quickly take picture of her and hug her .

" Let's sleep my little bear " with that they both lay down and sleep with each other while cuddling 

That smut was just taehyung's dream , which alert him for future . He decide to share his experience with his other brothers . But little did no one knew what there future is holding for them , a storm maybe or maybe something more than that . 

NEXT MORNING

Everyone in house is wide awake except a girl who woke up , fresh up , have breakfast just to fall asleep again in couch while head resting on another sleepy cat but he was wide awake after listening his second younger brother dream . Yoongi was stroking her hair and massage her roots on which she was purring like a cat which make boys chuckle on her cat behaviour  but looking that aside right now jimin has launch on taehyung ready to make his most handsome face into most bruised face . " jimin don't make a fuss y/n is sleeping here and it was just a dream " namjoon said sternly yet calmly . " still hyu- " " raise your voice and i will kill you " yoongi cut off his little angry brother who quickly shut his mouth knowing consequences of disobeying his elder brother .

They were in middle of their talk that's when someone press their bell door , if i make it cleat it's not pressing but banging the button which cause unpleasant noise which make y/n up " WHO THE HELL PRESS BELL LIKE THAT DON'T THEY HAVE FUCKING ATTICATES " Y/N said angrily which make boys jolt up cause of her sudden anger " take a note not to wake her up in middle of her sleep " jungkook said on which other gulp but went to open the door . namjoon open the door and saw 4 unknown yet known faces . " where's that little bitch " middle age woman pushed namjoon and went inside their house . " you cannot break in our house like that " jimin  said and stop that woman . 

" Our daughter is inside , so yeah we gotta reason to come in " Middle age man replied him . " your intro " jin ask them " i am lee suck " middle age man said on which maknaes turn around to cover their laughter meanwhile elders were struggling to control there . " myself lee moron his wife " the lady who break in their house said which make maknaes break into laughter while elder compose them self with a small chuckle while maknaes were laughing hardly . " lee daniel " the young man said " daniel was the name i had thought of giving to yeontan " taehyung said and laugh more loudly while rolling on floor daniel get pissed of by him and scream " WE WANT SOMEONE SO STOP FUCKING LAUGHING " 

Taehyung face suddenly change into serious one and he stand up from floor and dust his clothes and went in front of him and said " U are standing in my land . So, low your voice cause it will took me a second to r.i.p your throat out and another second to burn you alive " he said in dark husky deep voice which shiver his spine down . " gentlemen myself lee suhi " she said in seducing voice and lick her lips just to get disgusting look from kim boys " why are you here " yoongi ask " for that y/n bitch " suhi said which make boys go angry " Wh- " before hoseok would able to say something . A loud voice came 

" WHO WAS THAT MOTHERFUCKER BANGING THAT DAMN BELL AND WHO WAS THAT WHORE CALLING FUCKING BITCH " Y/N brag in scene and scream loudly . As she came lee family was stunned by her , first they never seen dead gorgeous lady , second they are confuse cos suhi curse y/n not her . " ma lady my sister didn't curse you it was our sister , who is whoring in your house and i am sorry for bell my mother was angry " daniel said as a gentlemen while eye raping her " DON'T EYE FUCK ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER AND I . AM . ONLY . Y/N IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE " Y/N warn him loudly and clearly " she is more dangerous than yoongi hyung " jimin whisper to tae on which he said " i just said about burning him alive but look like she will surely do that " " what are you both whispering about " jk whisper yell " how to hide dead daniel " vmin replied  

" Why are you screaming like a dead pig " suhi cockily said thinking she is roasting her . Y/N scan her up and down and went toward her " who let a beggar enter in this house " " and who come home for begging early in the morning " she cockily said and went toward daniel and grab his collar and pull him closer to her " when you visit some rich asses house you SHOULD bring something and show up with decent looks not like your sister who came naked " with that she look at suhi and leave daniel collar " it's called basic manners " she mock them " but how will you know when parents don't even know their manners banging door bell , running like some freaks in others house , how pathetic " " i am not naked you bitch " suhi yell on her " OH REALLY , how come i cannot see that " again y/n cockily replied " because you are blind " mrs lee jump in to defend her daughter 

" Maybe she is way too naked to see her clothing " she said with a grin " she can wear whatever she want who are you too tell her what she should wear or not " mr lee also jump for his daughter . " who are your parents , or maybe you are just a maid here whom parents abandoned her and these gentlemen pity you and take you in " suhi said in insulting way which make y/n go insane and grab suhi hair in her fist . "  y/n leave her " yoongi said " you bitch got big tongue huh , you dare to mock on me . First you ruin my sleep then you call me bitch and after that you dare to roast me so you can seduce some shits here " " this is my land and i will ruin you , a fucking bitch like you don't deserve to stand in this or any land " she grab a knife which was on table left by a guard carelessness . Everyone start separating girls from each other . jk and namjoon hold y/n others are trying too cool her down while suhi is panting trying to breathe after life and death moment . 

" WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN OUR HOUSE " Boys eyes widen in horror and said " we are dead now " 

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~