Part 20

~ A person with sweet tongue but venomous heart , is more poisonous than snake ~

A/N P.O.V 

" i am your mother Taehyung " Ms. Lee said with teary eyes but it didn't effect him at all . " My other is here beside MY father how raise me , raise my siblings not U " he said with robotic tone . Mrs Kim sense heaviness in atmosphere . " Shall we go inside " Mrs Kim said with forced smile Mrs Lee gave her death glare and push her side and went inside . Y/N look everyone and sense the dead emotions inside Kim family . She jump on Jungkook back and wrap her hand around his neck . He immediately hold on her and said " y/n-iee you would have fall if i wouldn't have caught you " she giggle and snuggle on his neck " kookie lobe y/n-iee i know that " He couldn't help it but laugh whole heartly seeing there interaction Kim's smile .

" Let's GOOOOOOOOO food is calling me " Y/N scream and jungkook took her to dinning hall in rocket speed . Taehyung and Jimin run behind them yelling " yahh you muscle pig don't you dare to fall our baby " " Let's hope she left soon " Mrs Kim said to her husband while looking at her sons with many emotions . " Let's hope she leave from our life forever " Mr Kim replied as he wrapped his hand around her waist . They both left to dinning hall with elder Kim's following them . " Taehyungi taeyooooo taehunnnnnn tae taeeeeee " Y/n crawling toward taehyung who was making hurt face which was a merry act . " taehyungi why you so sad " " sorry tae tae " she kept calling him while he was enjoying the attention she is giving him . 

Suddenly she stop making efforts and sat on his lap and hug him which make him stunned for good seconds he came out of his shocked state as he heard her sniffing on his neck " Dadda " as she said he hug her tightly and a soft smile played on his lips and he rub his side cheek against her showing his affection toward her . " What the hell are u both doing " being a mood popper Ms lee jump in and start ripping ear drums of whole mention with her vocal cords which came out to be very loud and thin voice it start ringing on everyone ears . " Can you just shut your freaking mouth " Angry Hoseok said to her as her voice disturb him between his company presentation . 

" What the hell this girl doing in my child lap " Ms Lee said in a high pitch tone " Since yesterday i saw two hand on him and one mouth he can use both if he is uncomfortable just the way he did to you " Yoongi came and taunt her . Mrs Kim and Mr Kim came running and said " who is doing what----- my which son is gay " Mrs Kim sentence get cut of by Mr Kim in mid and everyone look at him with what the hell dad face . Mr Kim rub his neck awkwardly and said " i just said it in rush but what happened here " he try to dough the subject . " She is making big fuss of y/n and taehyung hugging each other " Hoseok said in pure irritation . " What just for that y/n cannot even sleep without one of them and just for a hug " Mrs Kim said with you are such a dumb face . 

" How can you let a girl sleep with some men , are you making my sons some wh*re " Ms Lee said in out of all anger 

~ To Be Continued ~

Sorry for the shortest chapter and the late update i would try my best to update soon , up until that . Stay Tuned