Part 29

~ Don't let others decide your fate , made your own ~

A/N p.o.v 

" Dada it's so tasty " she said without thinking but 7 people were shocked and struck . She num her food but Kim brothers just look at each other . " You call us Dada " taehyung was the first one to ask " Just felt like " she shrug and open her mouth but this time namjoon feed her . " you can call us that , right hyung " jimin said " jimin you have one , just a reminder " jk said to her . " look at the audacity of yours " jimin roar and was about to strike " one was enough now look these 2 child in well build body , it gross " namjin came and made very bad face . " Oppa " jeoungi scream and giggle as he made weird face " you are screaming as if i am drowning " he made very funny face . Kim brothers were shock to see such weird kids but not surprised " i am shock but somehow not surprised " Yoongi said 

" There mother is crazier " Namjoon reply " Jeoungi is a hype kid but Namjin is quite uhm maybe sloppy and calm but quite , i cannot describe " jin said " Dada let's go " " whom are you calling dad jeoungi " her brother asked her " they are our Dada " her sentence warm there heart even they wish that they both are there child " and i am Moon " he said in taunting way " You are not moon oppa your are idiot oppa " she said while laughing and rolling on floor " and you are idiot's sister , biggest idiot indeed " he said with a grin but room became silent which was weird everyone was expecting her to say something but she was beyond silent looking as jungkook life her head , he saw thick  tears in her eye . 

" What is happening here " here came the y/n just great jeoungi tears flowing with heavy flow , namjin just sign and rub his forehead harshly " are you crying jeoungi " she asked her daughter and sign not wanted to hear her tantrum but she still go for it " h-he call me idiot " " why? "" he just did " y/n rub her nose bridge and look at seven man in front of her  " what happened here " she asked them " Just sibling teasing , nothing big " Namjoon handle situation on which y/n agreed and let the matter fall " jeoungi you are a good actress , i will pursue your dream but don't try your little stunts on your elder brother " she scold her child and give her strict stare " mu-" jeoungi open her mouth to say something " Not a word " y/n said in heavy voice and look at her son " you shouldn't call your sister idiot , other will call you idiot's brother means biggest idiot hm " she pat her son head and flick his head with her finger .

" As you all had done your breakfast you all are free to leave " she said to Kim brothers " not until you will come with us " namjoon said " not going to happen " she said turn her back and left asap Mrs Lee follow her 

1 WEEK LATER 

Kim brother settle in y/n house . No,Nope she didn't agree but they forcefully stay and jeoungi help them in that . It gave serve headache to y/n every night each of them sneak inside her room and cuddle with her . First it was hoseok then taehyung then jin then yoongi then jimin and lastly jungkook , it turn out that they did Rock,Paper,Scissor . She don't mind there company even there presence relax her but she don't wants to go as there mistress . She would never do that she cannot ruin someone else life , if she had live 10 Years without them she believe she can live longer .

" Dada am i your favourite " " yes, you are my 2 favourite " " why not first " " Your mumma is first " " waeeee " " you know before you , she called me Dada " " No Way " " yup, she was in her chil- " he realise she was never in child space , he was happy and sad at same moment . Jeoungi side cuddle taehyung and push his head with her little head , he let out a giggle and tickle jeoungi . He can live eternity in Japan for y/n and now her kids . He love them as her own and have no problem with them . He is somewhat attach with namjin and jeoungi both are very opposite but lovely child , even namjin is now open to them . He like yoongi hyung so far as he and hyung match there vibe but jeoungi loves like really loves jimin , he is apple of her eyes . She loves to eat his cheeks and then his fingers they are her favourite thing to play with she love his hair so far . 

He also loves to baby her , he call her his next heir and his things belong to her , he care less for his not born kid this is what  everyone think well they aren't wrong though . She is his princess , he adore her then there is Mrs Lee who doesn't care about her step son and biological son now , it disturb them but they care less . They all saw y/n coming , they stand up to greet her but stopped hearing her next words 

" i am ready to go back with you all " 

To Be Continued