Part 22

~ Face , Clothes , Shoes , house or your life style cannot show your worth ~ 

A/N p.o.v 

" You cannot blame anyone without knowing the truth " Mrs Kim said " Mother look at the links she don't like y/n, always make big issues about y/n and she was the only one inside the mansion and even after hearing y/n voice she didn't came , she would have heard when the window broke ." Taehyung start connecting all points and others eventually agreed except Mrs Kim she always want proof without proof she would never believe anything or anyone . " That's enough it was an intruder and it just happen ,we will find that man and ask him up until then you all go and rest and y/n will be sleeping with us " Mrs Kim said " What no mother i want to take her with me " Namjoon argued . 

" You can take her with you but not today " she said with stern voice on which he nod his head hesitantly let his father carry his y/n .Mr and Mrs Kim left from there with y/n , Meanwhile boys " who it could be " Jimin said and ran his hand through his soft silky blonde hair . " Don't act like a spy , when you aren't " yoongi slap his back make him arch in pain " what was the security doing when that greak came " Jin said while thinking " hyung you mean freak right " namjoon try to correct him . " Yahh it's greak for you all no one will curse under my rule " he smack his head " hyung do you think one of our man betray us " hoseok said with most serious face . Others look at him and went in deep thought there aura was getting darker and darker as if they are some mafia . hoseok was deep in his thought when a hard thing came into his contact and kiss him . He come back into his sense and saw a slipper sticking on his face .

He vigorously shake his head and dust his face " From now on don't act like some mafia and what man ,you dick head at least use some decent words ' hyung do you think one of our man betray us ' " he mock him while a big fat pout spread on hoseok face as he rub his forehead which is red by now . " Why slipper hyung " he whine in pain and complaint on which yoongi just shrug his shoulder . Others start laughing awkwardly not knowing there parents are watching them and chuckle at there silliness . " you should let namjoon take her " Mr Kim suggest " I just love using Mom's card you know " she dramatically turn around which make her hair swing in air and slap Mr Kim slap on his face and the sensation of itching rise up but couldn't do anything as y/n was in his arm he groan and ran after his face and rub his face on her arm . 

" Yahhhhhhhhhh what are you doing " Mrs Kim screamed and slap  on Mr Kim back which make him cry in pain " you female hulk how can you slap your husband " Mr Kim cry in help " whom did you call hulk you , you freaky penguin " she said while making irritated face . " should i show you who is penguin here , when i will do it " he said with cocky face on which his wife blush crimson shade of red but they don't know someone was hearing them and ready to throw up . It was non other than y/n . The wound didn't pain her at all she cried because she is in roll play and yes, she was fall asleep but as soon Mr Kim carry her she was wide awake and hearing there not so good talk make her throw up and only one thought is going inside her brain and it's " they better not do that and that too beside me make me listen all those sinful sounds " she decide to move so they could stop 

" Yahh honey you are awaking her " she inform her husband " I am going to drop her in namjoon room cause i am horny now " He said in husky voice and left to drop her in namjoon room . " y-yahh come back " Mrs Kim shout but Mr Kim was out of the site , he open namjoon's room door and laid her down and wrote a note for him 

' Me and your Mom need to do some work . So, you better take care of my baby '

As he left y/n open her eyes and read the note and said " look like appa's hormones are on edge today . God may bless my Mother's leg " with that she again lay down and fall asleep . After some time Namjoon came in his room and get shocked seeing y/n sleeping there but soon enough he saw the note he read it and smile heartily and went to washroom and took a cold shower . After drying himself he wrap towel around his waist and went in his room wore his boxer and shorts that's when he saw y/n wide awake and looking at him , first he got startled but fastly compose himself " Why aren't you sleeping y/n-ah " he asked her . " I was cold " she mumble under her breath her ears were bit red make namjoon worry if she get fever , he lean toward her and touch his forehead and sign in relief " you don't have fever though " with that he lay down beside her and hug her close to his heart and turn of the light but 

Y/N  saw it all her mind keep playing the memory of him being whole naked just few minute ago and now him sleeping with bare chest isn't helping at all . her lower potion is tickling as she felt something dripping she jolt up and sat on bed namjoon also stand up " what happened " she look at him and then down herself , she never felt something like this " something dripping down " her words came out all whisper but he heard it " should i check for you " He asked on which she nod " he touch her vagina very carefully with NO BAD INTENTIONS  which make her moan and jolt up from her place . He gasp hearing her moan he understand it was cum which was dripping and she saw him naked a while ago . He pull her closer and whisper in her ear " did you see me naked hm " his word send chills down her spine . 

" don't you think it's unfair only you saw it ,what about me " he lick her earlobe which make her chest go up and down with rapid speed . 

~ To Be Continued ~